Customer Support Administrator – Cazoo
- Customer Service
Location: Botleigh Grange Campus, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2AF
Cazoo launched its online proposition in December 2019, allowing customers to order a car from the comfort of their own home and get it delivered to their door in as little as 72 hours. We’re now launching Cazoo Customer Centres as the next step in our exciting journey. Regardless of their delivery choice, customers will still be supported by the central Customer Sales & Support Team from the start of their journey, through to receiving their car and beyond.
The Customer Sales & Support Team is divided into a number of teams that own different stages of the customer journey. All teams manage cases to support customers and get a resolution to their question as quickly and efficiently as possible. This role is vital in monitoring the case classification, distribribution and timeliness of communication for high priority customers whose experience needs to be closely managed to avoid any negative feedback.
If you’re excited by working in a fast paced environment, are customer obsessed and want to be part of building an amazing brand – this could be the role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Classifying all ‘unclassified’ cases correctly as soon as they are created in Service Cloud to ensure they get to the right team
- Monitor the caseload of each specialist to ensure everyone in the team has a fair and manageable distribution of cases
- Re-distribute cases for those who are on RDO, Sick or holiday and need to update a customer with a high priority case
- Monitor cases that are high or critical ‘priority’ and ensure these cases have updates every 24 hours
- Monitor reporting on the number of times a cases is changing hands and highlight trends or concerns to the line manager
- Work closely with team seniors and managers
- Monitor and set-up hire car bookings for customer using our own Cazoo fleet or Enterprise cars where required
- Support with requesting refunds for customers
- Any other ad-hoc administration support that is required by the Customer Sales & Support team
- Showing ownership and accountability for offering solutions that help and benefit our customers.
- This is a shift based role covering Monday to Sunday, so the ability to work weekends is required.
What do you need to excel in this role:
- Previous administration experience within a customer centric environment
- High level of IT literacy, with the ability to navigate multiple systems quickly
- You have a passion for providing excellent customer service and care deeply about delighting our customers
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- You are great at explaining things to people, and have flawless written English
- You are organised and structured with the ability to plan the working day, reprioritise and work under pressure in a fast moving, ever-changing environment
Useful info and benefits:
We offer a competitive salary with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday), healthcare, pension, bike-to-work, Season Ticket Loan, and great training and development opportunities. All colleagues at Cazoo are eligible for participation in the company’s share issue scheme.
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on the phone followed by a more in-dept interview where you’ll have a chance to meet some of the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your skills and experience, not making you sweat or catching you out.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
- Customer Service
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr