Digital Project Manager – Contentive
Blenheim Chalcot Venture
- Project Management
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.
We’re looking for an all-round digital project manager who will be responsible for coordinating and managing key product development projects across the Contentive media brands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and communicate a detailed and organised project plan that documents delivery milestones, decisions, and risks.
- Provide project management from initial research through scoping, planning, quoting and scheduling through to co-ordinating, UX, design, development, testing and deployment,
- Ensure that projects are delivered according to an agreed scope, on time, and within budget.
- Act as internal conduit between product, data, tech, and marketing teams
- Facilitate the day-to-day running of projects by organising meetings, preparing and disseminating notes, and holding others accountable for their actions
- Consolidate and distil complex ideas into simple, engaging, and effective updates to senior leadership team
- Work within scrum frameworks and adopt agile methodologies
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing projects within highly innovative and disruptive digital businesses preferably within B2B companies.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in Degree in Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive experience delivering complex projects involving multiple teams, from start to finish, with a thorough understanding of scrum frameworks
- Knowledge of WordPress, WordPress Taxonomies and Plugins
- Excellent data and analytical skills, ideally with API and integration experience
- Great attitude: proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects and campaigns on time
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of partners and individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Commercially aware
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Results-oriented and tenacious
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
What we can offer you
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Your career is in your hands. We expect you to take ownership of your own career development and of course, we are here to support and guide you. Our career pathway is designed to clearly highlight the different avenues you may wish to take during your career with Contentive. We encourage you to have open and honest conversations about how you are performing in your role and ask for feedback. We adopt the growth mindset principle to development.
Blenheim Chalcot Venture
- Project Management
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Project Support Executive at Blenheim Chalcot
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr