Full Time Stop Smoking Coach – QuitGenius – (remote in UK or London-based)
Quit Genius is the world’s first digital clinic for multiple addictions and we are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome those addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. We have already scaled the platform to more than a million users, raised significant Series A funding ($12mn) earlier this year and we are building a company that is changing the way addiction healthcare is delivered.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
Stop Smoking Coach (Remote or London-based). Applicant must live in UK.
We are a fast-growing health-tech startup helping people quit addictions by facilitating access to cognitive behavioural therapy through a mobile app. Our flagship app, Quit Genius, is a new way to quit smoking that delivers highly personalised therapy at scale.
What we do saves lives. We have published groundbreaking results demonstrating the effectiveness of Quit Genius in multiple peer-reviewed research studies and have helped over 100,000 people quit smoking to date.
We are building a company that will go beyond smoking cessation and build a portfolio of products across the addiction and mental health space. We’ve won design awards from Apple, already helped hundreds of thousands of people quit smoking and scaled a platform to a million users. We’ve raised $14.1 million of funding from Octopus Ventures, Y Combinator, Merck & Co and Village Global (backed by Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates).
We’re looking for an experienced/certified Stop Smoking Coach to join the team. You will be checking in with users who want to quit smoking on a regular basis (through text chat on the app and on the phone) and be on hand when they are experiencing any difficulties. You will work closely with the whole team contributing to the fast growth of the business and gaining first-hand experience of what it takes to scale up a successful business. This is a work from home position or alternatively you are welcome to work in our office in Central London.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and professional experience supporting people quit smoking using evidence based treatment. We are looking for someone who is naturally curious, ambitious, and excited to be an early member of a growing team. Above all, we are looking for someone motivated to help us positively impact the lives of millions.
What you’ll do:
– Speak to users on a weekly basis through text-based chat and check-in with them to see how they are progressing on their quit journey.
– Onboard the users onto the program and help motivate them on their quit smoking journey.
– Collect and analyse feedback from users of the program.
– Track user progress and input this into our user database.
– Collaborate closely with internal teams including Product and Client Success to support product development and client retention.
– Help someone transform their life and the life of their family by quitting tobacco or nicotine, for good!
– Undergraduate degree in Psychology or similar
– At least one year of experience delivering cognitive behavioural therapy or evidence based smoking cessation behavioral support
– Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to adapt to fast-changing environments
– Ability to prioritize competing work demands
– A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
– Access to work from home office
– Generous annual leave (25 days + bank holidays)
– An awesome team culture with regular socials and team meet ups! 🙂
– Remote role with a flexible work schedule. Or you can work from our central London office (with a barista-style coffee machine)
– Generous learning and self-development budget
– Opportunity for accelerated career development
– Pension Scheme
– Gaining first-hand experience of what it takes to scale a successful business.
– The opportunity to make a big impact. What we do saves lives.
Please read all the above and only apply if you meet all the requirements. Please submit your full CV with a detailed cover letter outlining your experience and an explanation of why you are suitable for this role.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
We embrace diversity at Quit Genius. We are building a product that everyone can use and love so we need a team with all kinds of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. That is the reason why we are committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr