Graduate Commercial Operations Analyst – AO Business
- Sales and Commercial
About The Role
We are looking for a driven and proactive Junior Commercial Analyst to join our exciting and ever-growing UK B2B team.
You will work closely with teams across the business to analyse, identify and drive improvements and enhancements to the customer journey. We’re looking for someone who’s inquisitive by nature, driven to source accurate data and is passionate about identifying and presenting the most efficient solutions, whilst having the customer’s best interests at the forefront of their mind.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Owning daily, weekly and monthly reporting on performance vs our proposition
- Providing regular updates to stakeholders on a wide range of topics, including efficiency of cost centres and Contact Centre agent performance.
- Analysing large and complex data sets to identify areas of improvement and then driving these project ideas through to completion.
- Supporting other business units with customer related analysis and operational queries
- Developing new and existing Excel models, and introducing additional reporting and visualisation software to the business.
- Using SQL to dig into data to find new opportunities and areas in which the customer journey can be improved
- Actively engage with and act as a business partner to many areas of the business
- Assist the deployment of all reports into Power BI and make sure they are refreshed in a timely manor
A Few Things About You
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree within a relevant field, gained within the last 3 years
- Highly numerate and logical
- Attention to detail
- Results driven and ambitious
- MS Power BI & SQL skills would be advantageous but not essential.
- Logical and tenacious approach, demonstrating a can-do attitude.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks – making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like “treat every customer like they’re your gran” and “make decisions your mum would be proud of” because we’re personal and act with integrity – every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- Sales and Commercial
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Project Support Executive at Blenheim Chalcot
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning