Head of Community – Streetbees
- HR and Recruitment
Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predicts what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees’ partners with world leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
We are currently looking for a Head of Community to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will own the growth and engagement of our global community of millions of Bees. Our community is at the core of the delivery of our products. If shaping a worldwide community while using your creativity and analytical skills, in more than 150 markets around the world sounds fun, then you should apply.
- Carry out ongoing analysis and reporting of the state of our community.
- Use an omni-channel approach to acquire bees in efficient ways
- Coordinate retention and activation strategies of bees.
- Build and maintain relationships with brand ambassadors across the globe.
- Work closely with our teams to create and implement new projects to increase engagement.
- Build and maintain our community across key social media platforms.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with Operations, Support and other internal teams.
- Be excited by the idea of gathering data from countries around the world.
- Experience in a Project Management / Coordination / Team management role.
- Excellent communication as well as people and organisational skills.
- Analytical mindset to structure detailed reports about the state of our community.
- Performance marketing experience through social media platforms including Facebook, and Twitter.
- You will be able to coordinate effectively with multiple stakeholders on different teams.
- Understand key metrics and be able to propose initiatives through deep analysis.
- Ability to learn, with a positive mindset.
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year.
- Flexible working hours – we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; so if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave at 5pm on a Tuesday for Choir practice, ensure your manager knows in advance, but feel free to take it.
- A pension scheme – our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension. For further details on how this works get in touch with our head of HR for further information.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee – any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Wednesday Lunch – We all come together for lunch every Wednesday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen – Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups – Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week’s successes and welcome newcomers.
- Paid volunteering days – one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions – the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Free beer in the office!
- HR and Recruitment
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Project Support Executive at Blenheim Chalcot
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning