Interim Account Manager
- Customer Service, Sales and Commercial
About The Role
In recent years we have grown our 3rd party client base and plan to take on larger clients in 2021. We have always had an amazing relationship with our clients and operate with them as a partnership. During 2020 it has become apparent that the needs of our newer clients, combined with RFQ’s for existing partners means that we need to strengthen the support in this area. The successful candidate will forge great relationships with the client base and reflect their requirements back to the business, ensuring that the solutions benefit them and AO. It’s an exciting opportunity to maximise and grow this area of AO.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
This role encompasses not only the day to day relationships but also sharing our vision in logistics and how it can improve their customer experience and proposition. You will work alongside our other account manager and share an accounts co-ordinator plus have close links to our client support team to ensure that your clients’ customers are getting the best possible service.
You will also be involved with:
- Managing the relationships with 3rd party clients
- Ensuring that our clients are having a positive contribution to the business and find ways to improve revenue or cost saving ideas
- Help to bring in new clients that fit within the current business operation and add value
- Maintaining existing client relationships making sure they are receiving the best possible service from Logistics
- Be the voice of the client to the rest of the business to driver service and proposition
A Few Things About You
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication and presenting skills, be a great problem solver and highly organised. They will need a warm and friendly personality and be relatively thick skinned.
Skills required for the role are as follows:
- Project Management- On boarding new clients
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial and Finance awareness
- Be an influence to the team
- Critical thinking
- Great communicator and problem solver
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks – making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like “treat every customer like they’re your gran” and “make decisions your mum would be proud of” because we’re personal and act with integrity – every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- Customer Service, Sales and Commercial
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Customer Experience Professional
- Supply Chain Leadership Apprenticeship
- Human Resources - Higher Apprenticeship
- Quality Assurance Support Apprentice
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- User Experience - Digital and Technology Degree Apprenticeship
- Digital and Technology Degree Apprenticeship
- Finance Apprenticeship
- Multi-Skilled Engineering Apprenticeship
- Laboratory Scientist Apprenticeship – Early Stage Formulation Sciences
- Data Scientist Degree Apprenticeship
- Project Manager Apprenticeship
- Summer Internship, Internal Audit Services (IAS)
- Graduate Sales Executive - Live Chat
- Pricing Administrator B2B
- Customer Fulfillment Co-ordinator