Internal Sales Recruiter
- HR and Recruitment
About The Role
£22,000 – £25,000 + monthly bonus
Are you frustrated by candidates letting you down or the endless business development pitches to win new clients?
Is there a shelf life in a 360 delivery role?
Want to develop your career while still earning a bonus?
We suggest that you read on.
Our Sales Recruitment Team don’t need to worry about any of the above, as you’ll be filling roles that are critical to the success of the business. There are no client visits to try and drum up business, and the requirements are clear and consistent. It’s down to our Sales Recruiters to ensure they are filled. Shelf life is something that doesn’t exist in the role as there are always new projects and initiatives to keep you busy while you are still earning your bonus.
AO Manchester is a high performing business unit and requires the best people to make a difference to the results. Given this, the Internal Recruiter role can be challenging, it takes a lot of effort and skill to source salespeople with the right values for AO.
Joining the sales recruitment team you will play a pivotal part in filling roles that are paramount to the success of the business. You will be working to specific start dates that are business critical, so you should be comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
As Internal Recruiter you will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and work very closely with key senior stakeholders across the business whilst attracting the best talent to support the growth of the business. Your role will be ultimately delivering to recruitment targets through a range of different recruitment activities.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand their recruitment requirements for each department
- Proactively sourcing and attracting the very best sales talent using a variety of techniques and resources such as job boards, LinkedIn, social media, networking, talent pools and referrals
- Working to and hitting performance KPI’s & headcount targets
- Managing the full recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing, running of assessment centres and on boarding
- Contributing to key recruitment projects as the business scales
A Few Things About You
- Previous recruitment experience is essential, gained from either agency or inhouse recruitment
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines is nothing new for you
- Goal orientated with a clear passion to succeed & be results driven
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Nice to have’s
- Educated to degree level
- Commercial exposure in a B2C/B2B sales environment
- Sales experience gained in a professional environment (ideally within a telephony based sales role)
- Comprehensive understanding of the local labour market
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
“Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different.”
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- HR and Recruitment
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr