Junior Implementation Manager – Unmade
- Customer Service, Project Management
Unmade is enabling the fashion and sportswear industries to become demand-driven.
Our platform, UnmadeOS, is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution that transforms how brands sell, make and manage their products. UnmadeOS supports the whole supply chain from intuitive interfaces for consumers with photorealistic previews of a unique design (for example Rapha Custom), to creating ready-to-manufacture outputs that enables factories to make lower volumes affordably.
We support some of the most recognisable fashion, lifestyle, and sportswear brands, such as New Balance and Rapha. Watch this video for more about what we do.
Unmade is a friendly and enthusiastic team, with a diverse range of skills and backgrounds, that shares in our belief that the fashion industry is in need of radical change. We are building a dynamic, supportive environment that strives to ensure everyone can do their best work, and have fun doing it!
We are looking for a Junior Implementation Manager to join our Customer Success team and help our customers and their factory partners get the most value from Unmade. You will be working closely with our customers and factories to understand their needs and play a key role in the creation, delivery and support of ‘Agile Products’ on the Unmade platform.
What’s it like working at Unmade?
- We are building a product to have a lasting, positive impact on the fashion and sportswear industries, and the planet.
- We care about the work we do, are passionate about doing it and are supportive of everyone to do the same.
- We push for the best, but know that even with the best laid plans things can go wrong. Failure is not a dirty word, and we’re ok sharing when it happens.
- We believe that product development is a team sport. This means it is not only the code, but the people across the company that help us to make it happen.
- We value learning from each other and sharing what we do. We foster a culture of collaboration and learning. No one is unapproachable, and everyone’s voice matters.
In the next 12 months you will be:
- Learning about Unmade’s software, the products and manufacturing methods it can support, and how to use it.
- Working collaboratively with our customers to deliver on their requirements.
- Representing the customer internally, sharing the challenges they face, and working cross functionally with Project Management, Product, Design and Engineering to find innovative solutions.
- Turning manufacturing templates and photography into Agile Products that can be customised, ordered and manufactured to specification.
- Providing support for live products.
- Seeking feedback, developing in your role and learning new skills.
- Demonstrating the company’s values.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have an interest in sports and fashion technology
- Have experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have high attention to detail
- Communicate complex requirements clearly
- Effectively manage your time and priorities
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Be comfortable facing challenges and ambiguity
- Be inquisitive and seek to understand how things work
- Be open to giving and receiving feedback
This role is based in the UK. Unmade is a remote-first company and everyone in the Unmade team has the option to work remotely. Please note that the Unmade team is currently working fully remotely. We’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to work from home comfortably, AND as soon as we feel it is safe to do so, you will have the option to work at our office in Clerkenwell in London when you wish.
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 p/a
Why you’ll love working at Unmade
- Employee share options
- 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) and the option to “buy” 5 extra days
- 2 days of paid leave to volunteer for charity
- 52 weeks of maternity/paternity/adoption leave and enhanced pay
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to choose your tools (hardware and software)
- Budget to attend events, conferences and training courses
- Individual personal development budget
- Season travel ticket loans
- Cycle and tech schemes
- Headspace subscription
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Quarterly team trips and away days (when we’re not in a pandemic!)
- Weekly team talks and a culture of learning from each other
Inclusion & Equality
Unmade cares deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an environment of belonging for all. We encourage all our team members to bring their whole selves to work, regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
What to expect from the interview process
- Step 1 – Application review
- Step 2 – Phone call
- Step 3 – Two-stage video call interview
- Step 4 – Feedback
Find out moreApply
- Customer Service, Project Management
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr