People Systems Data Administrator – 3 months Fixed Term Contract
- Data and Technology, HR and Recruitment
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a People Systems Data Administrator to join our People Team during a time of unprecedented growth at AO.
As part of supporting our continued success, we are looking to enhance our systems and people processes to ensure we provide an amazing service to our customers.
You will bring your skills into a an already thriving team who are working on making AO the global destinations for electricals and be able to contribute positively to our current and future plans.
This position would suit an individual with a love for problem solving, who is looking to move into a more systems focused role.
If you consider yourself a Super User or Subject Matter expert and understand how business processes can be improved to align with HR systems, the role will be perfect for you.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
· Work with the People Systems Specialist to manage the change request process for internal enhancements to the system (ie additional fields, new ripple processes, upload of letter templates) ensuring these are recorded, logged and version controlled
· Work with the People Systems Specialist to maximise the use of the People systems by identifying and implementing systems automation as appropriate
· Manage data integrity by regularly reporting from the system to check for discrepancies in data (working with other AO Teams e.g. L&D, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, IT)
· Drive improvements in the quality and availability of people data using appropriate tools, business processes and system standards.
· Ensure system admin processes are documented, communicated and accessible to People Team users
A Few Things About You
- Resilient, tenacious and detail conscious
- Exceptional focus on delivering for the customer
- Able to apply an analytical consulting approach to problems to shape solutions
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with key stakeholders
You have experience with
- Systems orientation and aptitude. Logical thinker with strong understanding and appreciation of databases, their architecture, integration and landscape and how data is managed and transformed into actionable informative insights.
- A HR/People background is not essential. Experience and skills could have been gained in any area of a business
- Microsoft package experience (Word, Excel etc.)
Nice to have’s
- People HR system experience advantageous
- Experience of working on data/systems projects.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks – making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like “treat every customer like they’re your gran” and “make decisions your mum would be proud of” because we’re personal and act with integrity – every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- Data and Technology, HR and Recruitment
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr