PMO Support Officer – Agilisys
Blenheim Chalcot Venture
- Project Management
Agilisys is an employee owned organisation that delivers success through innovation, working with public sector partners to help them transform services that make a real difference to millions of people across the UK. We are one of the UK’s most innovative IT services providers, delivering transformation through a suite of world-class citizen-centric technology products as well as centres of operational excellence around the UK.
As part of the Central PMO function across Agilisys DIGiT Projects Division, and working closely with the PMO Analyst, you will help support other teams in order to improve the centralisation of administration within a Projects Office.
How will you spend your days?
You will have passion and enthusiasm to support your projects, driving and delivering business improvement, with an excellent ability to demonstrate initiative and commerciality in achieving results. Outstanding engagement and communication with clients, teams and stakeholders come naturally to you, and you thrive in a culture of continuous learning and development.
Other responsibilities will entail:
- Supporting role as part of the Central PMO, undertaking a wide range of activities to enable the successful implementation of various project work and any administrative tasks
- Liaising with project teams across the business and across the different accounts with any communications/ procedures released from the Central PMO Team
- Aiding the PMO Analyst in the creation of monthly reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Promoting best practise through governance and standardisation of processes and procedures across the wider business
- Other general administrative tasks
How to stand out?
- This is an entry-level PMO role; candidates must have a minimum of an undergraduate degree qualification; we welcome all subjects.
- University credentials together with some work experience/ internships would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of industry recognised project management methodology, in particular PRINCE2
- Excellent administration / organisational skills, with a practical hands-on administrative and office management approach
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Have a personable demeanour with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to set deadlines and service levels.
- A good team spirit with the proven team working skills.
- Good attention to detail and concern for accuracy and quality of work
- Excellent time management skills – this includes the ability to effectively plan and manage workload
- Competent in the use of MS Word & Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines and to meet standards.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter – a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.Apply
Blenheim Chalcot Venture
- Project Management
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr
- Junior Implementation Manager - Unmade