Premier Fleet Planning Analyst
- Sales and Commercial
About The Role
As our Premier Fleet Planning Analyst you will be managing the short term and Long term planning of our Premier fleet including, Capacity, Overtime levels, Maximising the utilisations of employed engineers and making decisions to keep lead times low in all areas of the country. You will be working with a range of different from all departments across the business.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Our Premier Fleet Planning Analyst will be involved with the tasks below:*Use volumes forecasts to create the most efficient long term planning structure for our installations fleet (Premier Fleet).
- Create efficient, flexible, and scalable processes for B2B clients, in particular House Builders.
- Ownership of reporting actual vs forecast for anything Premier Fleet planning related.
- Ownership of key KPI’s relating to Premier Fleet planning.
- Management of proposition offering for Installation customers. Working with retail to ensure we are market leading.
- Assist the Premier Fleet operation to automate and improve their processes.
- Develop new ways of working and using your initiative to take your area forward.
A Few Things About You
We are looking for someone who understands the vital role they play in improving the service we deliver for our Premier Fleet. You will be able to work under pressure and be driven to deliver objectives professionally and with a smile so that you develop strong collaborative relationships with the whole operation. You need to be smart enough to collate and analyse large data sets and present the data in a way that gives as much detail as possible while still being user-friendly and clearly presented.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical ability and an inquisitive mind.
- Confidence to present information to senior managers and challenge the status quo.
- A collaborative and friendly approach when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Able to develop strong working relationships with all departments.
- Deadline driven with excellent prioritisation skills.
- Highly Proficient in Excel.
- Technically minded.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks – making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like “treat every customer like they’re your gran” and “make decisions your mum would be proud of” because we’re personal and act with integrity – every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own “AO Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- Sales and Commercial
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Recruitment Consultant - Trinnovo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr