Recruitment Consultant – BioTalent
- HR and Recruitment
Email email@example.com with you CV and application!
BioTalent are an award-winning Life Science recruitment agency specialising in placing mid-to-senior professionals across organisations in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, ATMP, and medical diagnostics sectors. We have an international reach, with offices in the UK, Europe, and the US. We source our talent from across the globe to offer a first-class tailored service.
As part of Trinnovo Group, we have 3 multi-award-winning companies that focus on IT & Digital (Trust in Soda), Banking & Finance (Broadgate Search), and Life Sciences (BioTalent) recruitment. In addition, we have our own social enterprise where we provide support and mentorship to ex-military men and women looking to now establish a civilian career.
Our CSR and DE&I initiatives are directly aligned to extend beyond our company and enhance society to make a difference on the issues that matter to us most; Ex-Military, Mental Health, Ethnicity, DE&I and LGBTQ+.
Having started as a 3 man band in 2013, we now have over 140 people in our Trinnovo family around the world! 2020 was an amazing year for BioTalent as we tripled in headcount and won ‘Best Recruitment Agency to Work For £20m – £50m’ at the TIARA awards. We’re now looking to support further planned growth by hiring trainees to join our team in London.
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis as a Recruitment Consultant?
- You’ll be responsible for the full recruitment process working with both candidates and clients.
- You’ll work with candidates to understand their skills and what they are looking for in a new role.
- You’ll use targeted methods to find candidates including; advertising, networking, social media, events and headhunting.
- You’ll use a range of methods to target what clients are hiring and to build strong relationships with them.
- You’ll work closely with clients to understand their needs and offer advice based on your market knowledge.
- You’ll manage the recruitment process for your candidate and client; preparing both them both for interviews, offering advice and negotiating job offers.
What do you need to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant with BioTalent?
- Communication skills
- A positive mindset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work towards targets
- An interest in the Life Science industry
What benefits do we offer?
- 12 week Training Academy
- A work from home policy
- 25 days holiday, increasing with each year of service
- Unlimited annual leave once you get to Senior Consultant
- Birthday day off (on top of holiday allowance)
- Paid sabbatical leave – every 3 years we offer 6 extra weeks off on top of annual leave to go travelling
- Competitive commission structure – Uncapped with no threshold
- 3pm Friday finish targets
- Subsidised healthcare with Vitality (we pay 50%)
- 2 days per year charitable leave to work with our charitable partners
- Annual Summer & Winter Incentive Trips
- Annual Summer & Winter Parties
- Quarterly Lunch Clubs
- Gym discounts – expense £50 a month towards your own membership
- Flexible lunches for gym goers
- Loans for home office set up
- Free Breakfast Daily
- Amazing new central London office
- Dress for your day
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Beer & Wine Fridge
If our advert has left you feeling excited about a career in recruitment with BioTalent, please click apply as we would love to hear from you!Apply
- HR and Recruitment
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- HR Assistant
- Sales Development Representative
- Finance Assistant - Salary Finance
- People & Culture Administrator - Modulr
- Customer Success Executive - Contentive
- Office Coordinator (Edinburgh)
- Account Executive (Student and Lifestyle)
- Marketing Executive
- Future Talent coordinator
- Investor Operations Officer
- Investment Operations Officer - 12 Month FTC
- Payments Analyst
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Credit Assistant
- 2021 Data Accelerator Programme