Recruitment Consultant – Trinnovo
- HR and Recruitment
We are Trinnovo Group! Our mission is to build diversity, create inclusion and encourage workplace diversity. We achieve this through our 3 multi-award-winning brands that focus on Banking & Finance, IT & Digital and Life Sciences recruitment across the UK, Europe and the US. In addition, we have our own social enterprise where we provide support and mentorship to ex-military men and women looking to establish a career outside of the military. We created our brands because we thought that there was a better way to do recruitment. We created a mature culture where our people feel empowered, rather than managed by unrealistic targets.
We like to do things differently and we’re proud of the offline events and the communities that we have built. Consultants in our brands regularly host a number of monthly webinars, podcasts and events in partnership with innovative thought-leaders and businesses that discuss important topics within the industries that we operate in. One of our values at Trinnovo is innovation. We encourage our employee to think outside of the box and do things differently. Our CSR and DE&I initiatives are directly aligned to extend beyond our company and enhance society to make a difference on the issues that matter to us most; LGBTQIA+, Ethnicity, Gender, Accessibility, Mental Health, Ex-military / Veterans and SocioEconomic background.
Having started as a 3 man band in 2013, we now have over 100 people in our Trinnovo family around the world! We have continued to grow and achieve our targets across 2020 and as a result of this feel lucky to be in the position where we are able to continue hiring and growing in 2021.
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis as a Recruitment Consultant?
- You’ll be responsible for the full recruitment process working with both candidates and clients.
- You’ll work with candidates to understand their skills and what they are looking for in a new role.
- You’ll use targeted methods to find candidates including; advertising, networking, social media, events and headhunting.
- You’ll work closely with clients to understand their needs and offer advice based on your market knowledge.
- You’ll manage the recruitment process for your candidate and client; preparing them both for interviews, offering advice and negotiating job offers.
What do you need to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Communication skills
- Positive mindset
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work towards targets
What benefits do we offer?
- Work from home up to 4 days a week
- 25 days holiday (increasing to unlimited holiday when you become a Senior Consultant)
- Birthday day off (on top of holiday allowance)
- Paid sabbatical – every 3 years we offer 6 extra weeks off on top of annual leave
- Uncapped, no threshold commission
- 12 week Training Academy
- Training allowance
- 3pm Friday finish targets
- Subsidised healthcare with Vitality (we pay 50%)
- 2 days per year charitable leave to work with our charitable partners
- Annual Summer & Winter Incentive Trips
- Annual Summer & Winter Parties
- Quarterly Lunch Clubs
- Gym discounts – expense £50 a month towards membership
- Flexible lunches for gym goers
- Loans for home office set up
- Free Breakfast Daily
- Dress for your day
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Beer & Wine Fridge
If our advert has left you feeling excited about a career in recruitment with Trinnovo Group, please click apply as we would love to hear from you!Apply
- HR and Recruitment
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Intern - Contentive
- Data Science/Engineering Intern - Koodoo
- Digital Content Manager - Instrumental
- Sales Development Representative - Instrumental
- NHS Digital Careers Site
- NHS Careers Site
- Investment Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- Communications Assistant - Summer Internship 2021
- Agency Payments Analyst - Summer Internship 2021
- PMO Support Officer - Agilisys
- Customer Service Representative - Hive Learning
- Digital Project Manager - Contentive
- Journalist - Contentive
- Sales Development Representative - Hive Learning
- Inside Sales Representative - Modulr
- Junior Implementation Manager - Unmade