Summer Intern 2021 – Brand Experiences and Audience Engagement
- Contract Status:
- Internship, 9 Weeks
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Start Date: 16th June
Duration: 9 weeks
This is your time to shine! Salesforce is looking for a hands-on marketing intern who is passionate about all things surround virtual events and audience engagement. In this role, you will support the Strategic Brand Experiences (events) and Audience Engagement team for UK and Ireland. This role is perfect for a curious mind, someone who has a keen interest in technology, someone who relishes problem solving and has a keen eye for detail, can work to a deadline and enjoys team working. This role is also ideal for someone who themselves values deep connection through experiences. You will support the team to deliver some of the biggest Salesforce branded events, and work on understanding and building audience engagement journeys. At Salesforce, events are the biggest expression of our brand.
- Project Management: Support the team with project timeline tracking, creating and maintaining planning documents and presentations. Take ownership, manage and deliver (with guidance) smaller projects within the wider event program e.g. Trail maps,
- Audience Engagement: Support the team on weekly pre and post event audience engagement target tracking and reporting, crafting social and digital ads, working on digital teaser content with our creative agency to increase audience engagement, keeping the internal event Slack channel engaged and up to date.
Who we are looking for?
The most important requirement for this role is to have a “can-do” attitude, willing to listen and learn, get stuck in where needed, and have good English written and verbal communication skills
In addition, we are looking for:
- Enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor /Masters Degree – NOT MBA)preferably with a Technology, Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis, graduating in 2022.
- Fluency in English
- Independent, Hands-on attitude around planning, execution, creating and writing content
- Drive to innovate by suggesting improvements to our process and activities, and suggesting new ideas.
- Proven track record in project management and problem solving
- Office Productivity Software proficiency – G Suite, Powerpoint, Excel, Word (Training will be given for Salesforce tools like Slack, quip, and the Salesforce app)
- Digital Savvy with an understanding of what it takes to engage audiences across digital channels (ie. web, blog, social networks)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically.
- Strong project management skills
- Good attention to detail. Able to review copy and spot and fix inconsistencies and errors.
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and think through problems to come up with innovative solutions
- Quick learner. Able to digest and process lots of information and keen to listen and learn more about all things events and audience engagement.
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
- Contract Status:
- Internship, 9 Weeks
Recent Fast Futures Jobs
- Marketing Communications Officer
- Commercial Analyst Intern (3 month FTC)
- Service Support Advisor
- Business Analyst
- Actuarial Operations Analyst
- Pension Consultant
- Customer & Client Advisor - FTC until 31st Dec 2021
- MuleSoft Summer 2021 Intern - Technical Consultant
- Summer 2021 Intern - Sales Development Public Sector
- Summer Intern 2021 - UKI SME Marketing
- Futureforce Analyst Trainee, Salesforce Global Private Equity Practice
- Account Manager
- Collections / Customer Service Associate
- Client Operations Analyst
- Client Operations Coordinator
- Gaming Performance Analyst - Paddy Power Bet Fair