Advertising and Media Executive Apprentice – MOTION – IPG Mediabrands
- Advertising & Media Executive
We are IPG Mediabrands, a new world agency group designed with dynamic marketing at its core. We are 13,500 marketing communication, media and technology specialists in over 130 countries. We are a diverse group of innovators, technologists, strategists, buyers, thinkers and planners that are committed to building new solutions for the world’s top brands.
The IPG Mediabrands UK & Irland umbrella includes local agencies UM UK, Initiative UK, the Reprise Digital network, plus its roster of speciality services including Orion, Parrort and MAGNA as well as housing our EMEA regional headquarters. We have recently launched a marketing intelligence engine kinesso which houses our programmatic buying agency Cadreon.
In the UK, we manage and invest over £450m in billings for some of the country’s largest companies and employ c700 people in our offices in Clerkenwell and Shoreditch, the creative heart of London. We have an additional c350 people in offices in Leeds, Peterborough, Dublin, and Bristol.
We are dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial.
We pride ourselves in being an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion is at the heart of what we believe in. IPG Mediabrands are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
We are on the hunt for 6 talented media savvy apprentices to join us here at IPG Mediabrands. During your apprenticeship, you will study towards a Level 3 qualification in Media and Advertising and have the chance to work with some of the industry’s most exciting clients and people. MOTION will allow you to work within our agencies* learning about planning and buying across all forms of media and the various digital disciplines from social to programmatic.
Your apprenticeship will last for 16 months* and during that time, you will rotate 3 times within the business. We will throw you in to the deep end to give you a real flavour of what it is like to work in a media agency. You will be working on some our largest clients, helping them to reach their target audience by placing adverts across all media channels.
CAN I APPLY?
Anyone is able to apply for MOTION, so long as the following criteria is met:
- You do not have a degree in a media/marketing/advertising related field
- You did not study any media/marketing/advertising related modules during your degree
- You do not hold a prior qualification at the same or higher level which is similar to this apprenticeship (Level 3 Advertising and Media Executive)
- You are not on another Department for Education funded training programme, including another apprenticeship
- You have the right to work and live in the UK
- You have lived in an EU/EEA country for at least 3 years from the start of your apprenticeship
- GCSE Grade A-C or 9 – 5 in English and Maths is preferable. If you have not achieved a grade C/ 5 and above, you will be required to take a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English alongside your other qualification.
We need a short explanation of why you would like to apply for this apprenticeship AND an explanation of your favourite advertising campaign.
Application closing date – 8th March
You must be available to attend an assessment day on 2nd or 9th March
You must be available to start the apprenticeship on 27th April
London EC1M 4EAApply
- Advertising & Media Executive
- Software Developer Apprentice x 2
- IT Support Analyst
- IT Support Apprentice - Rochdale
- Data Analyst Apprentice at Professional Beauty
- 2 x Digital Marketing Apprentices at Professional Beauty
- Analytics Apprentice
- Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
- Technical Support Analyst - IT Apprentice
- HR Apprentice at Andrews Sykes
- Digital Marketing Executive
- HR & Recruitment Apprentice
- IT Technician