Data Analyst Apprentice – Customer Quality
Nissan Motor GB Ltd
- Data Analyst
Nissan UK are looking for a Data Analyst Apprentice to join the Customer Quality team within the Sales and Marketing UK head Office.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Quick Voice of Customer Sales & Aftersales Survey Reporting – required to collect, compile and distribute monthly results and trend reporting with oversight from the Customer Quality Programmes Graduate. Also required to have a good operational knowledge of how the Weekly reporting is run in order to be able to provide “cover” for the Customer Quality Programmes Graduate as and when required.
- External Car Buyer Customer Surveys Analysis – will be responsible for the extraction of data from an external source and compiling it into a format that shows performance vs other brands. Will analyse results and support Customer Quality Programmes Controller to incorporate trend information within business performance updates.
- GK 360 Data Extraction Improvements – app based dealer action planning tool used by Nissan Sales and Aftersales Area Managers. Will to collect and compile data from the GK 360 software tool into excel and identify efficiencies in the current process.
- Dealer Prospect and Lead Management System Data Integrity – will work closely with Marketing to support in the Dealer Lead Management cross-functional working group. Will help to identify any data breaches and next steps with Third Party Suppliers and Dealer Groups. Will support in the resolution as required.
- Email Validity Trend Analysis Report – will take ownership for the extraction and distribution of this monthly report.
- Mystery Shop Programme Support – develop a new reporting dashboard to track dealer’s quarterly results. Show trended performance and include dealers QVOC latest scores to allow a full overview of the dealers customer quality performance to be seen.
- Dealer Assessment and Coaching Programme Support – develop a new reporting dashboard to track and analyse dealers monthly results.
- Customer Quality Margin Database Management – review the current SQL database and identify improvements in existing processes for processing Margin. Support with the development of a report for scenario modelling and forecasting.
Desired Skills Required:
- Medium-high skill level in Microsoft Excel (preferable)
- Basic Microsoft PowerPoint & Access (preferable)
- Training is available on all of these programmes, but experience would be desired.
Desired Personal Qualities Required:
- Enjoys being challenged
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and priorities
- Team working skills
When individuals complete their Apprenticeship, they will have the opportunity to apply for any other NMGB roles if they meet the pre-requisites.
Nissan Motor GB Ltd
- Data Analyst
- Performance Marketing Apprentice
- Sales & Fleet Assistant (Sales Operations)
- Data Analyst Apprentice - Customer Service Team
- Marketing Communications Apprentice
- Aftersales Marketing and Business Planning Apprentice
- Data Analyst Apprentice
- Digital Marketing & CRM Apprentice
- Digital Marketing & SEO Apprentice
- HR Administrative Apprentice
- Digital Marketing - SEO Apprentice
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Digital Marketer
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Data Analyst
- Paid Media Assistant - Digital Marketing Apprentice
- UK Data & Analytics Apprentice
- Apprentice Data Analyst