Digital Assistant Apprentice – Organic Social
- Digital Marketing
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and quick-learning beauty junkie to join our Digital team at Benefit Cosmetics Head Office. This position will be focusing on Organic social, so you’ll need to be social media savvy and have a passion for all things content creation. You’ll need to have a creative mindset and have a keen interest in analytics.
- Assisting the Digital Coordinator with the management of all social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok including community management support and driving engagement tactics.
- Supporting with the creation and management of the content calendar, making sure content is in-line with brand activations, launches and micro-moments.
- Analysing and reporting on organic social performance on a weekly basis.
- Scheduling all content across all social media platforms.
- Supporting wider Digital Team with creative ideas on campaigns, micro-moments and BAU social content.
- Assisting the Digital Coordinator on in-house shoots.
- Assisting with image retouching and video editing where required.
- Supporting the Digital Coordinator in day-to-day activities and duties.
- Keeping up to date with social media news, trends and developments.
Marconi Building, New Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1PHApply
- Digital Marketing
- HR Co-ordinator
- HR Support Apprentice - Talent and L&D Advisor
- Digital Marketing & SEO Apprentice
- HR Apprentice
- HR Administrative Apprentice
- Digital Marketing (Activation) Apprentice X 2
- Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing - SEO Apprentice
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Digital Marketer
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Data Analyst
- Recruitment Apprentice - HR
- Paid Media Assistant - Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Digital Display Activation Assistant
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Campaign Management Assistant
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Biddable Team
- UK Data & Analytics Apprentice