Digital Marketing Apprentice – Campaign Management Assistant
- Digital Marketing
We’re looking for someone who…..…
Shows up with a great attitude!!
Attention to Detail: Ensuring day-to-day activities are considered, checked and optimised
Communications: Maintaining purpose and clarity of message through honest and direct communications
How you show up: Being authentic through professionalism and attitude; accountable and present through action in practice
You’ll become a trusted client ally!!
Understanding of the client’s business: Demonstrate client curiosity fed by independent research and active listening during client interactions
Be plugged in to the wider media landscape and know what this means for our clients: Utilising internal support and external information to buid inductry knowledge relevant to my role and clients
Able to listen and question to gain a full understanding of a client’s needs: Understand how all activities are delivered to specific client requirements
You will support OMD commercially!
Understanding the drivers of commercial performance: Gaining a basic understanding of how the business makes money
Day-to-day commercial management: Understanding how commercial performance is set and tracked
Making robust financial decisions: Understanding the role and importance of Return on Investment (ROI) for clients and the business
…….Through working together within the Activation team
Fosters collaboration: Demonstrate a clear willingness to work with others
Manages resources effectively: A self-starter who manages my own time based on the tasks assigned
Promotes the power of development: Show a willingness to stretch myself beyond what’s expected
The Campaign Management team is responsible for delivering market leading digital campaigns, using real time data to provide insights and optimisation to achieve better results faster for our clients, maximising ROI and delivering quantifiable improvements against their business objectives.
An integral unit that works across the breadth of all OMDUK departments covering all areas of non-addressable and addressable platforms, utilising cutting edge technology to streamline process and efficiency.
The Campaign Management Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of digital display campaign activation, operations, and analysis. You will assist the activation of the digital media plans, ensuring timely launches, accurate execution and supporting reporting within tight timeframes. You will produce insights, post campaign analysis and commentary for each campaign, fully reconciling budgets at month end.
You will demonstrate your ability to be an exceptional communicator who can explain complex subjects in a simple way, both internally and externally. Your attention to detail should be second to none, with an ability to manage workloads effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of digital campaigns
- Assist in the production and delivery of key client outputs, e.g. competitor reports, media industry trends and live research .
- Complete all hygiene & budget checks as required and in accordance with the team processes
- Implement and activate campaigns using a range of different technologies (full training is provided on each platform)
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives and KPIs are met, checking daily reports, providing updates in team meetings and providing troubleshooting support
- Utilise the data from Demand Side Platforms and adservers to build insights and recommendations.
- Proactively make suggestions and demonstrate how you have improved performance
- Support senior team members on complex campaign setups and escalations to third party vendors when necessary
- Communicate effectively and professionally to build strong relationships with the people you are working with in your immediate team, within the agency and outside with our clients and media partners
- Respond to emails and verbal requests within appropriate timescales
- Liaise with the agency planning teams, ensuring a timely launch and correct campaign implementation; addressing any questions/issues that may arise
- Input into planning cycles with your activation and execution knowledge.
- Digital Marketing
- HR Co-ordinator
- HR Support Apprentice - Talent and L&D Advisor
- Digital Marketing & SEO Apprentice
- HR Apprentice
- HR Administrative Apprentice
- Digital Marketing (Activation) Apprentice X 2
- Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing - SEO Apprentice
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Digital Marketer
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Data Analyst
- Recruitment Apprentice - HR
- Paid Media Assistant - Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Digital Display Activation Assistant
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Biddable Team
- UK Data & Analytics Apprentice
- Apprentice Data Analyst