Digital Marketing Apprentice – Biddable Team
- Digital Marketing
We are an integrated media and communications agency with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential brands including Google, PepsiCo, McDonald’s, Channel 4, easyJet, and Barclays.
OMD operates across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally, topping the Gunn report for creativity for the last 6 years.
Our vision for OMD UK is to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK, and to become an integrated marketing communications agency for all our clients.
We passionately believe creativity and innovation is the key to business growth. “Insight Ideas Results” has been the global philosophy of OMD since the network was founded, reflecting a continual drive to identify brilliant insight and unlock breakthrough ideas that drive business performance.
Our purpose is centred around turning media into a source of competitive advantage to grow our client’s business now and in the future. By empowering our people to make
Better Decisions, Faster.
Summary of role
OMD are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual looking to start their career in media to work and learn within the Biddable team. The Biddable team look after the planning and optimisation for Paid Search & Paid Social campaigns.
The role is focused on support of day to day activity working alongside the account manager and senior account executive.
Your responsibilities as a Biddable Executive/Apprentice will be to support the following:
- Daily support of Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns; continuously plan, implement and report on these campaigns.
- Work with your team to coordinate campaign strategies for social and search channels which include but are not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Support the management of daily client expectations, learning to manage your workload with multiple deliverables.
- Help optimise campaigns towards set objectives and demonstrate the ability to be innovative.
- Help track and manage digital media budgets.
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals.
- Continuously recommend new ideas/strategies/tactics and implement them for the client’s benefit.
- Create presentations and remain interested in the client’s business objectives and strategy.
Critical skills, attitudes and requirements
- Be a proactive self-starter with a passion for learning new things
- Possess general knowledge of digital marketing principles
- Be responsive to feedback
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Love data, analytics and surfacing insights
- Strong spoken and written English
- An interest in pursuing an exciting career in media
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
Right to work in the UK (no visa sponsorship)
OMD UK’s agency values
- COLLABORATION – We believe that we are at our best when we work together, powerfully applying our unique blend of perspectives and expertise to every challenge
- CURIOSITY – We love asking questions, forever on a mission to discover new ways of looking at the world and new ways of doing things.
- CARE – We commit 100% – to each other and to the work, because that level of care makes for a happy agency and loyal clients.
- CHALLENGE – We actively encourage you to have an opinion and challenge clients and colleagues respectively to get to better outcomes
Why work at OMD UK?
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare, discounted gym membership, pension, life insurance, 27 days holiday a year, season ticket loan and regular mental health initiatives – including our very own Head Space room with mental health first aiders
- Private medical insurance and pension scheme options
- 4pm finish on Friday
- Fast-paced and fun office environment
- A supportive, diverse company with a brilliant culture
- Free breakfast and fruit daily (Subject to return to Offices)
- Flexible working hours
- A focus on personal development – CPD Gold Certified
- Digital Marketing
- HR Co-ordinator
- HR Support Apprentice - Talent and L&D Advisor
- Digital Marketing & SEO Apprentice
- HR Apprentice
- HR Administrative Apprentice
- Digital Marketing (Activation) Apprentice X 2
- Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing - SEO Apprentice
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Digital Marketer
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Data Analyst
- Recruitment Apprentice - HR
- Paid Media Assistant - Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Digital Display Activation Assistant
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Campaign Management Assistant
- UK Data & Analytics Apprentice
- Apprentice Data Analyst