Digital Marketing – SEO Apprentice
- Digital Marketing
Who are we?
We are Semetrical, a diverse team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals. We care about what we do and strive to be the best. From SEO and creative content, to PPC, Digital PR and Social, our approach is deeply holistic, using each channel to optimal effect. We are a highly successful full-service digital marketing agency, based in central London that was named the Best Small SEO Agency at the UK Search Awards in 2019. We have also been commended with numerous other industry awards over the years for our work and our ethos, which focuses on delivering measurable results for our clients. This includes winning Best Integrated Content Campaign at the 2020 EU Content Awards, and then being voted Best Small Biddable Agency at the 2020 UK Biddable Awards.
We are looking for a Technical SEO apprentice to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills. The daily responsibilities of this role will be mainly supporting the SEO team by undertaking technical SEO audits of client websites, monitoring rankings of clients and flagging critical issues to the SEO team. In addition to this there will be elements of the role where the candidate will undertake detailed market keyword research, competitor analysis and analysing backlink profiles. They must be able to find logical conclusions from the data, and then provide clear and concise recommendations to multiple stakeholders. The candidate will grow through on the job training, supporting client accounts and self learning to become an Technical SEO Executive.
You should apply if:
● You are interested by how users search online
● You make data informed decisions
● You thrive in conditions when juggling multiple tasks at once
● You go out your way to teach yourself new skills
● Undertaking keyword research projects using our in-house bespoke tool to help understand how users search within our client’s industry, and also to inform website
● Conducting template and competitor analysis to understand who performs well in the industry and why.
● Analysing client backlink profiles to prevent any negative impacts on client websites, whilst identifying link acquisition opportunities for clients.
● Optimising on page elements of a client’s website (e.g. Title tags, meta descriptions and introduction text.
● Contribute to writing on site content to help will organic performance
● Auditing client websites and monitoring performance.
● Liaising closely with all agency employees.
● Working as part of a team, to share all key findings.
● Meeting with managers to understand task requirements.
● Completing tasks and creating reports by the agreed deadlines.
● Explaining task progress to the relevant managers as required.
● Helping to develop the quality of our SEO services.
● Keeping up with industry news and informing the team about any major events.
● Upon progressing in the role, the candidate will be able to contribute to the development of new in-house tools.
Required Skills, Interests & Experience:
● Highly enthusiastic about digital marketing
● Ability to demonstrate a passion to learn SEO
● Strong organisation, project management, time-management and communication skills
● Able to think independently and use self-initiative
● Able to work effectively within a team
● Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills – being able to analyse large sets of
data and provide logical solutions.
● Very good Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills (particularly Excel)
● Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
● A strong desire to learn about other aspects of digital marketing
● Already have some experience in SEO either in-house or agency side
● Experience using Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Ahrefs
● Experience using Google Analytics, Search Console and Data Studio
● 25 days holiday
● Pension scheme
● Free gym membership
● Free fruit
● Beer and Prosecco on tap
- Digital Marketing
- HR Co-ordinator
- HR Support Apprentice - Talent and L&D Advisor
- Digital Marketing & SEO Apprentice
- HR Apprentice
- HR Administrative Apprentice
- Digital Marketing (Activation) Apprentice X 2
- Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Digital Marketer
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Data Analyst
- Recruitment Apprentice - HR
- Paid Media Assistant - Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Digital Display Activation Assistant
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Campaign Management Assistant
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Biddable Team
- UK Data & Analytics Apprentice
- Apprentice Data Analyst