HR Administrative Apprentice
- HR Support
- 18000 per annum
At Total Media we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production. We also have several talented operational teams at Total Media who keep everything running smoothly.
We are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic person to join our close team of three, providing key administrative support for our People & Culture department. As we are looking for an apprentice, the successful candidate will be given 20% of their working hours to dedicate to their studies.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone enthusiastic and organised with great interpersonal skills who enjoys solving problems and getting stuck in.
This role will provide crucial support to the day to day running of the People and Culture Team and the successful candidate will provide administrative support across a wide range of projects.
Timekeeping, organisation and attention to detail will be key to this role. You will be building strong relationships with people at all levels across our UK offices, so strong communication skills are essential. You will also be privy to some sensitive information and employee data, therefore discretion and professionalism is a must.
- Managing Gmail careers inbox
- Assisting P&C Advisor with job postings
- Drafting Offers
- Arranging P&C inductions
Learning & Development
- Sending training calendar invites including remote set up
- Recording training attendance
- Assisting P&C Advisor on arranging external training
- CPD diary administration and reminders
- Collecting testimonials following training for CPD Gold
Iris HR Management System
- Regularly checking and updating employee information
- Setting up new starters on the system
- Adding details of leavers
- Scanning and updating employee paperwork (remotely & in office)
- Arranging exit interviews with the CEO
- Assisting our marketing department with award entries
- Assisting on drafting contracts
- Assisting the P&C Advisor with the delivery of some projects, such as AdUnlocked
- Taking ownership of the company Organogram
- Answering general HR queries where relevant
Once you’ve been with us for 3 months you’ll be enrolled into our pension scheme . We’ll match your contributions up to 5%.
Private Medical Insurance, healthcare and life assurance
When you’ve passed your probation, you have the opportunity to use our private medical insurance, healthcare and life assurance schemes.
Know a fantastic candidate for Total Media? We pay a bonus of £1,000 to any eligible member of staff who introduces an applicant who is employed as a result.
Interest free season ticket loan
Travel costs can be eye-wateringly expensive. We can provide you with a season ticket loan once you’ve passed probation.
Your holiday entitlement will be set out in your contract, and once you’ve worked with us for over 12 months, you’ll also get a day off for your birthday.
We think people who volunteer their time for charitable causes deserve a little recognition. We give staff a “charity day” off for charitable work. We also give all staff an extra ‘charity day’ to be used supporting our partner charity – Young Westminster Foundation.
Mental Health Support
We have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders across our offices who are always on hand to support our people. We also have multiple external Mental Health resources that our employees have access to.
+ Flexible working based on core hours of 10am-4pm
+ Agile working including hotdesking and working from home opportunities
+ Fantastic training programme including inspirational talks organised by our CEO, Guy Sellers
+ Subsidised activities and trips from the agency’s resident social club, The Fun Factory (including office drinks on a Friday, quiz nights and sponsoring team events)
+ A walking weekend away each year
+ Brilliant Summer and Christmas parties
+ Wellbeing Wednesdays (offering initiatives like spending time with dogs from a local charity, reiki sessions and free healthy food)
+ Free fruit
+ Introductory bowling trip with our Chairman and CEO
First Floor, Waverley House, 7-12 Noel Street, London, W1F 8GQApply
- HR Support
- 18000 per annum
- HR Co-ordinator
- HR Support Apprentice - Talent and L&D Advisor
- Digital Marketing & SEO Apprentice
- HR Apprentice
- Digital Marketing (Activation) Apprentice X 2
- Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing - SEO Apprentice
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Digital Marketer
- Technical SEO Apprentice - Data Analyst
- Recruitment Apprentice - HR
- Paid Media Assistant - Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Digital Display Activation Assistant
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Campaign Management Assistant
- Digital Marketing Apprentice - Biddable Team
- UK Data & Analytics Apprentice
- Apprentice Data Analyst