HR Administrator Apprentice
- HR Support
We are a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, Europe, North America and Australasia. Working with us are 2,500 Impellam people bringing a wealth of expertise through our 13 market leading brands across 76 locations. Underpinning everything we do is our Virtuoso strategy, which recognises it is our people that make the difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our HR Shared Services Team who provide support and advice to over 2,500 employees across Impellam UK. Reporting to the HR Admin Team Leader you will be part of our HR Admin Team and will be responsible for processing all employee lifecycle
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact and answering any email/telephone queries received from our colleagues across our different brands.
- Processing letters for changes to employment terms and conditions
- Producing and sending contracts of employment
- Checking right to work documentation
- Responding to reference requests
- Maintaining accurate employee information on our HR System
- Dealing with Maternity/Paternity Leave, Flexible Working Requests and providing advice on Probations
- Providing support to the wider HR Shared Services department
- Ad hoc projects to include: –
- Working with HR team members to achieve quarterly departmental objectives
- Ad hoc data cleansing exercises
- Supporting the business with departmental restructuring and inter-brand transfers
Desired Skills Required
- Previous HR / Administration experience is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy problem solving
- Thrive on working with high volumes at fast pace
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Knowledge of HR systems highly desirable
Desired Personal Qualities Required
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn and be guided
- Can use their own initiative
What we can offer you?
We can offer you opportunities to develop your career in HR within a highly successful HR Shared Services Department who is a trusted partner to our business areas.
We offer a range of benefits including service-related enhanced holiday scheme, birthday off, discounted flexible benefits and a fun and collaborative environment to work in within our modern offices (with free parking) at Capability Green, Luton.
Location – LU1 3BA
- HR Support