Cox Automotive UK
- HR Support
The HR department is a Corporate function supporting the whole of Cox Automotive UK with all aspects of the team member lifecycle.
The team also defines and delivers the UK’s team member experience engagement strategy focussed creating optimal team member experiences that creates a sense of belonging, putting our people and their individual life stages first as well as bringing out the best in everyone and driving a high performance culture.
While there is a core team based at our Leeds Head Office, the majority of HR team members are field based and travel to locations across the country to deliver a professional, reliable and commercial service to our people managers.
Scope of Role
Reporting to the International Reward Manager from a line management perspective and the HR Team Co-ordinator from a day to day workload perspective, you will be a key member of the core central team based at Leeds providing a first class support service to the wider HR Team as required, carrying out HR administration in a professional and accurate manner, ensuring HR excellence is delivered throughout your work.
The focus of the role will be on providing a first-class support and administration service to both the HR team and our team members, with a focus on internal HR policy and process. You will also be involved in strategic initiatives as required as part of a wider project team, as agreed in your annual objectives.
Objectives for Role
Proactively deliver a full administration support service to the full HR population and deliver a team member support service to the wider Cox community in a timely and accurate manner to ensure HR excellence is consistently maintained by:
· Managing the new starter and leaver process focussing on delivering a positive team member experience from beginning to end.
· Accurate and timely completion of all required HR administration for the wider HR population, including reporting as required.
· Providing advice in relation to HR policies, processes and procedures.
· Working collaboratively with the wider HR team to ensure needs are being met and the required level of service delivered and providing hands on HR query help and advice as required.
· Providing first-line HR support as and when required including supporting with meetings and note-taking.
· Delivering high quality administration support for bulk employee activity, new business and change projects.
· Delivery of HR calendar events such as pay and bonuses; end of year reviews; employee engagement surveys / pulse checks.
· Establishing and maintaining close relationships and joined up working processes with Payroll.
· Providing a swift and efficient response to all HR related queries.
- Ensuring the HR service complies with legislation and internal compliance.
· Ensuring the team provide a swift and efficient response to all HR related queries.
· Administration of the company recognition scheme.
· Maintenance of the benefits portal.
- Have the vision to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and that what you deliver impacts this.
Skills, knowledge and experience
· Experience of working within a customer focused team environment in a fast paced and busy environment.
· Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload, work to tight deadlines / SLA’s and have excellent attention to detail.
· Advanced HR administration skills with a keen eye for detail.
· Have a positive attitude, demonstrate tenacity under pressure with the ability to flex communication style according to your audience and situation.
· Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Office and/or HR systems or databases.
· Understanding of the confidential nature of HR work and familiarisation with HR policies and procedures and basic employment law and how your support role can help the wider team in the delivery of a first-class HR service.
· Experience of working in an HR shared service centre advantageous but not essential.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Accurate data entry skills, along with good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Cox Automotive, Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds. LS26 0JEApply