Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
- Junior Content Producer
At Hunterlodge Advertising in Rickmansworth we specialise in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end – with results. We breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture where everyone refuses to lose!
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, Hunterlodge Advertising is an IPA platinum accredited agency and our CEO, Rob Hunter, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
Hunterlodge Advertising is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Junior Content Producer to support our Head of Content. We are a fully integrated agency so creative flair with a passion for media and digital is required. You must be ambitious and have a huge desire to keep learning! Being part of Hunterlodge you are automatically signed up to our profit share bonus scheme and our relentless approach to Continuous Professional Development.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assisting with content strategy – devising strategic position, content pillars, tone of voice…
• Creating well-designed decks for client presentations
• Developing content calendars – researching and plotting key dates for client and audience
• Putting forward content ideas, taking part in internal brainstorms and attending editorial boards
• Writing up editorial synopses and editorial calendars
• Working with account management team on schedules
• Pitching content ideas internally and externally
• Producing content assets: long-form and short-form copy, infographics, video scripts, quizzes, social posts, advertorials, interviews, motion graphics etc etc
• Working on content audits – assessing quality and quantity of existing assets and devising smart repurposing plans where appropriate
• Developing persona profiles based on supplied data
• Sub-editing and proofreading copy (including pitch presentations)
• Keeping on top of emerging tech and considering how content campaigns can make best use of it
• Develop content copy style guides for internal use for various accounts
- Able to translate brand messaging into engaging customer-facing content
- Abundance of ideas and examples to draw on for inspiration
- Skilled writer with the ability to adopt different tones of voice as required
- Accurate grammar and spelling
- Eagle-eyed sub-editing skills and a stickler for consistency
- Empathy – able to put themselves in the audience’s shoes
- Good PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides design skills
- Organised, enthusiastic, personable, confident
Demonstrate our values:
- Back Each Other
- Thrilled by Advertising
- Refuse to Lose
- Thirst for Knowledge
Hunterlodge has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. We have an established relationship with the IPA and Account Executives will be given the opportunity to take the Legal Regulations qualification, the Commercial Certificate and the Foundation Certificate, all fully funded by Hunterlodge. In addition there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
Free gym membership.
A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2 month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
We celebrate Thirsty Thursdays – on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
Regular company social events.
Hunterlodge Advertising, 171 High Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1AYApply
- Junior Content Producer