Marketing Assistant Apprentice
- Digital Marketing
UK, Ireland & US – As a global STEM network with over thirty years of experience, SRG (part of Impellam group) applies specialist knowledge and expertise to a full spectrum of roles and talent solutions. They cover the full product life cycle, from scientific research and technology, clinical trials, manufacturing and engineering disciplines to market access. They know success comes from talent and connections, that’s why they put people first. They focus on building lasting relationships with clients and candidates to help them reach their potential.
As a Marketing Assistant Apprentices you will assist and support the candidate and client attraction strategy. Also support both traditional and digital marketing projects, campaigns, research and activities as part of the wider marketing strategy identifying opportunities for cross working, sharing best practice and achieving efficiencies.
- Assist consultants with candidate attraction by updating jobs boards and LinkedIn credits and access. Produce reports to help monitor usage.
- Monitor and maintain the database for marketing purposes.
- Maintain and adjust existing marketing collateral, keeping information up to date, to assist consultants and sales with candidate and client attraction, including but not limited to presentations, brochures, flyers and social templates.
- Update the website using the content management system (Sitecore) to assist candidate and client attraction for example, adding internal job vacancies and updating job specific pages.
- Work with the Marketing Executive to schedule and monitor all social media channels, replying to comments and encouraging engagement from consultants. Get involved in the creation of social media assets.
- Produce social media monthly reports.
- Assist in market and competitor research for marketing campaigns.
- Create online surveys using SurveyMonkey when required.
- Work with the Marketing Executive on multi-channel marketing campaigns, looking for ways to contribute and add value.
- Communication: Ability to communicate well and build relationships with all levels of stakeholder
- Organisation: Ability to plan, prioritise and organise well
- Copywriting: Short-form copywriting skills for example, for social and internal comms
- Analysis: Ability to research markets and analyse data.
- Presentation: Ability to produce a high standard of presentation using Powerpoint and other suitable tools
- Creativity: Ability to think about a task or a problem in a new or different way, or the ability to use the imagination to generate new ideas. Creativity enables you to solve complex problems or find interesting ways to approach tasks.
Key behaviours and style indicators
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Fast paced
- Team / corporate player
- Good attention to detail
- Agile and able to adapt quickly
Key performance indicators
- Delivery of assigned tasks projects to agreed timeframes and objectives.
- Feedback from internal stakeholders
Experience and qualifications
|· Good digital marketing knowledge
· Good presentation skills
|· Educated to A level, degree level or equivalent level of relevant experience.
· Volunteer marketing experience
· Design skills
Location – M17 1HH
- Digital Marketing