Lead in a crisis and create high-performing teams
Managers are continuing to settle into a new, more hybrid model, adapting to working remotely and managing their teams from a distance. To help navigate the opportunities and challenges presented, we have more than 30 hours of leadership and management modules to sharpen their leadership skills.
These online modules have a unique digital emphasis to develop future-focused leaders who understand the impact of technology in the workplace. They’ll also provide the knowledge and skills to create high performing teams and a set of tools that will prove useful throughout your leaders' careers.
Who is it for?
High-potentials and mid-level managers moving into senior roles.
How long is the course?
Each module is four hours.
Fully online, designed to fit around work and home life.
Management and Leadership modules
Select from three online modules to support your leaders and senior managers.
Leading teams and individuals to success
- Develop, manage and lead high performance teams
- Manage remote teams and team leaders
- Achieve balance in your team
- The reasons for change
- Approaches to change management
- Plan and implement change
- The importance of projects and strategy
- Successfully managing projects
- Managing projects in different contexts