Create data-driven change agents
- Data-driven decision-making that uses data selectively or out of context
- Inertia caused by a belief that nothing can happen until ‘the data is right'
- Starting with the data and expecting to find an insight, instead of starting with the problem and asking how data might help to solve it
- A misconception that all data is held in databases and spreadsheets
- A lack of confidence or anxiety around data
- An engaging eight-week learning campaign, with two to three learning hours per week
- Customised to your business to make the context relevant to learners in your industry
- A variety of formats including webinars, online learning, and team challenges to engage learners and build skills
- Follow-up sessions to embed the learning and help learners maintain new habits
Our Data Literacy programme page outlines the six modules covered through this programme, too.