Building a culture of agility, collaboration and rapid innovation
The FAST Framework is a proprietary framework developed by Avado.
FAST brings together a blend of the best and most practical of the Agile, Lean and Design Thinking principles which help people managers and teams achieve momentum, results and success.
The FAST Framework comprises of four core pillars: FOCUS, ADAPTIVE, SCRUM and TEMPO.
- Duration - 2 day face-to-face workshop
- Intensity - 8 hours per day, breaks included
- Agility and commercial success
- Blockers to agile and innovative approaches
- Being nimble: learning from start ups
- FAST framework
⎼ Reframing and redefining problems
⎼ Design thinking, MVP, Prototyping
⎼ Visioning, Roadmapping techniques
⎼ Iterative approaches
⎼ Scrum team collaboration
⎼ Sprint working
- FAST framework
- Project momentum
- Performing under pressure
- Management techniques and best practices
- Planning for difficult conversations
- Dealing with Change
- Leadership & Stakeholder buy in
- Mini Workshop Application and Hands on Practice
⎼ Real initiatives and ideation specific to your organization and your day to day challenges
⎼ Vision, Roadmap, Collaboration, MVPs, Sprints
⎼ Elevator Pitch
- Pledge Session: What will I do differently?
After the session, you'll be able to
- Develop entrepreneurial skills that will empower a more agile culture internally
- Apply Reframing , Agile, Lean and Design Thinking techniques to solve challenges
- Apply Scrum techniques to drive multi disciplinary team collaboration
- Be able to drive project momentum and remove bottlenecks
Who is it for?
- People / Team Leaders, Managers
- Teams responsible for innovation, customer value proposition, client experience, process enhancement
- Both Business Units and Corporate Functions
- Note: This course is not designed for IT / project managers seeking Agile Certification