With newly founded and agile “tech-first” companies using data to transform so many industries, there is a critical need for other, established organisations to up-skill. The need for data transformation in many businesses is evident. The challenge however, isn’t in the skills themselves, but in creating a culture that embraces change.
This learning journey will teach you how to align strategic focuses in social, data and e-commerce while providing case studies, best practices and learning lessons from other companies.
- Duration - 6 live virtual classes
- Intensity - 1 hours for each classes
- The Changing Digital Landscape
- Rise of the Super Consumer
- The Power of Data & Insights
- Storytelling & Data Visualisation
- AI and Data Science
- Creating a data-first culture
After the session, you'll be able to
- Deepen their understanding of the implications of the ever-changing data landscape
- Realise that the consumer has changed and explore how organisations need to adopt a customer-centric, data-driven approach to be able to compete
- Compare types of data and ways of analysing and using this data
- Learn how to form the right questions to generate data insights and define actions in response to the answers they get from data
- Appreciate the impact data can have through storytelling and data visualisation
- Identify the various areas of development that make up the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Understand the mechanics of programmatic and how it can change marketing planning and capability
Who is it for?
- C-suite leaders
- Senior management and executives across all business functions
- Future managers and leaders
- Change agents and departmental managers