- Duration - 2 live virtual workshops
- Intensity - 3.5 hours for each workshop
- Customer-first Marketing
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Leveraging Search and Paid Media Channels
- Social Engagement and Working with Influencers
- KPIs and the Campaign Canvas Debrief
During the workshop series, learners will:
- Define today’s marketing landscape, customer-centricity and its benefits in a marketing plan.
- Be exposed to an overview of digital marketing and the key considerations associated with it
- Be able to align strategic focuses by making targeted references to social, data and e-commerce
- Learn best practices and consider their application, learning lessons from other companies through case studies
Who is it for?
- Traditional marketers and marketing departments
- Departments outsourcing marketing activities and wanting to bring more in-house
- Specialist channel marketers