Learn about the key principles of Digital Marketing and apply them to a Campaign Canvas
This workshop is designed to empower traditionally inclined marketers with the ability to understand, evaluate and apply the key elements of digital marketing.
Using a customer-first approach, learners begin by identifying their target persona and then learn about the key steps to putting together an integrated marketing campaign, applying them to their own Campaign Canvas throughout.
Duration: 5 live virtual workshops
Intensity: 90 minutes for each workshop
- Customer-first Marketing
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Leveraging Search and Paid Media Channels
- Social Engagement and Working with Influencers
- KPIs and the Campaign Canvas Debrief
During the workshop series, learners will:
- Define today’s marketing landscape, customer-centricity and its benefits in a marketing plan.
- Be exposed to an overview of digital marketing and the key considerations associated with it
- Be able to align strategic focuses by making targeted references to social, data and e-commerce
- Learn best practices and consider their application, learning lessons from other companies through case studies
Who is it for?
- Traditional marketers and marketing departments
- Departments outsourcing marketing activities and wanting to bring more in-house
- Specialist channel marketers