Progress your marketing career!
This digital marketing leadership course is taught online over 5 months with high profile guest speakers.
It will provide you with the training necessary to develop skills highly sought after by brands, agencies and start-ups alike! This course will allow you to understand digital technology, the best ways to use it within Marketing and manage teams to execute ideas in the most effective way.
How it works
Squared Online takes five months to complete and you need to dedicate between 4-6 hours per week. This time is spent on coursework and live classes. It’s completely online so all you need is a laptop and internet!
You will be put into groups to carry out projects for 4 of the 5 modules with 1 module being an online assessment.
By joining Squared Online you’ll be joining our Squared Online alumni. This will allow you to share your knowledge and learn from lots of marketing all over the globe. The learning doesn’t have to stop once you graduate.
You will learn everything from our squared experts who have years of industry experience! They will help bring your course to life with their experience and knowledge of the digital world and marketing.
We also have our support team on hand to help you with anything you need throughout your Squared course.
We’ve partnered with Google to develop, design and deliver Squared Online
In 2012, Google responded to a growing skills gap in digital marketing by providing a face-to-face intensive course called Squared.
The overwhelming success of this course meant that just one year later Google and Avado would come together to develop Squared Online, which applies Google’s experienced-based teaching style into an online course that could be completed anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
At the end of your journey with Squared Online, you’ll be equipped with the tools needed to optimise your marketing strategies and a better understanding of how to become a more effective change-maker in your organisation.
What you’ll learn
Together we’ll cover 5 modules over 5 months:
Module 1: Embracing change
- Understand how to evaluate the changing digital landscape
- Understand and explain how marketing functions can respond to digital disruption
- Suggest ways businesses can adopt digital first behaviours
Module 2: Customer-centricity
- Understand how organisations engage with targeted segments
- Use customer centric approaches
- Apply customer journey frameworks to map customer needs
- Align brand values across marketing practices
- Propose social engagement strategies to address targeted segments and brand values
- Create a content plan
Module 3: Digital Channels and Technologies
- Integrate technology into customer-centric marketing strategies
- Optimise mobile technology
- Plan effective search campaigns
- Develop relevant display and video strategies to engage
- Devise a programmatic approach to integrating channels
Module 4: Data, Analytics and Single Customer
- Assess data to inform strategic decisions
- Explain the fundamentals of data and analytics to enable strategic marketing decisions
- Develop marketing measurement plan to translate your business objectives into goals
- Use Google analytics to develop customer insights
- Apply attribution models to optimise budget allocation
- Devise strategies to tackle data fragmentation and create a single customer view
Module 5: Creating Change
- Recommend transformational strategies to leverage technology in marketing practices
- Evaluate the impact of technological developments on marketing strategies to drive future business decisions
- Examine and how an organisation’s culture affects the adoptions of digital first, customer-centric marketing strategies and recommend ways to enhance this.
This course is designed for a range of individuals all at different skill and experience levels, including:
Marketing Managers & Execs
Aiming to expand their digital understanding outside of channel specialties to develop overall strategy and manage digital within their organisation.
With knowledge of the marketing function, seeking to change direction and take the next step into an exciting new career.
Looking to make the jump into digital and fast-track into a competitive, creative and fast-moving industry.
Directors and Heads of Department
Looking to upgrade the digital marketing capabilities of their entire team, retain talent and bridge the digital skills gap. Over 3,000 companies globally have worked with us.
With some of the biggest brands and agencies in the world as corporate clients and an alumni network consisting of over 10,000 Squares from more than 85 countries across the world, course graduates can feel assured that this qualification will give them an edge in their careers.
Find out what our graduates have to say about Squared Online!
Places on Squared Online are priced at:
Singapore – $3,895 SGD
Hong Kong – $19,995 HKD
Rest of APAC region – $2,595 USD
If you are paying for the course yourself, 50% of the course fee can be paid upfront to secure your place with the second instalment to be paid 60 days later, with no interest.
We can also work with you to build a business case for your employer, if you’d like for them to pay. After all, they benefit too!
If you are looking to enrol your entire team, check out Squared Online for Business.
Next Course Start Date(s):
- 2nd November 2020
- 7th December 2020