Delivered via online interactive classrooms over a period of 5 months, students will be able to:
- Deepen their knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Apply customer journey frameworks to map customer needs and the moments that matter
- Propose social engagement strategies that address the interests of your targeted segments
- Create a content plan to reach your audience with the right messages at the right time
- Learn how to collect and analyse data to determine campaign performance
- Devise ways to tackle data fragmentation and create a single customer view
- Make recommendations to drive revenue and customer satisfaction
- Develop digital leadership skills that will help them to stay ahead of others in the field
Download our course brochure today to find out more about our award-winning Digital Marketing syllabus!
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) is a statutory board of the Singapore government that develops and regulates the converging infocomm and media sectors in a holistic way. It works with training providers such as Avado to develop and offer quality professional courses and certifications like Squared Online to impart knowledge and skills in relevant areas.
The course fee is $3,300 SGD +GST. Squared Online has been accredited by IMDA’s Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+) since 1st April 2017. Hence, Singaporean citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for IMDA CITREP+ funding, and can receive up to 90% funding.
Please refer to the following table for a breakdown of the funding support that’s available:
Trainee must complete the course and pass all examinations required by the certification or post-training assessment within 12 months from the course commencement date with the following conditions:
Funding Options – Hong Kong
What is RTTP funding and how does it work?
The Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) was launched in August 2018 with the purpose of nurturing technological talent in Hong Kong. This scheme subsidises local companies aiming to train their staff in advanced technologies, especially those related to “Industry 4.0”, on a 2:1 matching basis.
This means that for Squared Online, successful applicants will enjoy a subsidy equivalent to 2/3 of the course fee when they apply through their HK-based company.
How can I apply for RTTP funding?
Companies interested in applying for RTTP Funding for their employees should complete the application form and submit it to the Secretariat at least two weeks before the commencement of the course.
The grant is payable upon satisfactory completion of the course. Companies should submit the ‘claim form’ and relevant documents to the Secretariat within two months after course completion to receive the reimbursed amount.