Delivered via online interactive classrooms over a period of 5 months, students will be able to:
- Deepen their knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Apply customer journey frameworks to map customer needs and the moments that matter
- Propose social engagement strategies that address the interests of your targeted segments
- Create a content plan to reach your audience with the right messages at the right time
- Learn how to collect and analyse data to determine campaign performance
- Devise ways to tackle data fragmentation and create a single customer view
- Make recommendations to drive revenue and customer satisfaction
- Develop digital leadership skills that will help them to stay ahead of others in the field
Download our course brochure today to find out more about our award-winning Digital Marketing syllabus!
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) is a statutory board of the Singapore government that develops and regulates the converging infocomm and media sectors in a holistic way. It works with training providers such as Avado to develop and offer quality professional courses and certifications like Squared Online to impart knowledge and skills in relevant areas.
The course fee is $3,300 SGD +GST. Squared Online has been accredited by IMDA's Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+) since 1st April 2017. Hence, Singaporean citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for IMDA CITREP+ funding, and can receive up to 90% funding.
Please refer to the following table for a breakdown of the funding support that's available:
For more information about the course, please get in touch with us at Marketing.APAC@avadolearning.com