Close

Working together to deliver learning that works

Leading UK businesses are working with Arch Apprentices and AVADO to build the workforce of the future.

As specialists in delivering world-class apprenticeships in IT, Digital, Data, HR, Leadership and Finance roles, partnering with AVADO is the next step to delivering best in class learning, for you and your business.

Apprenticeships lead to dream careers

Since the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy, there's been a major shift in how businesses have viewed professional apprenticeships. Arch Apprentices have been at the forefront of this drive, helping employers achieve their business objectives using the levy and placing rising talent in their dream careers.

Apprenticeships work by combining a full-time job with training. Learners receive industry qualifications that are GCSE, A-level or degree equivalents - depending on the level of apprenticeship you choose.

Apprentices also earn a competitive wage with no student debt, making it a popular choice post GCSEs and A-Levels. However, they're not just for school leavers; people currently employed can start apprenticeships in their business too. 

The training

An apprentice’s working time is split 80/20. 80% of their time is spent carrying out their day to day responsibilities, with the remaining 20% ‘off-the-job’ working towards their apprenticeship qualification.

This off-the-job training includes:  face to face/virtual classroom training, mentoring, work spent on their reflective journal, shadowing other teams or attending industry events.

Requirements to do an apprenticeship

Apprenticeships available with Avado

Apprenticeships available

Card title

View our latest vacancies

Start your dream career today and take a look at our live apprenticeship vacancies - new roles added every week!

Why companies why apprentices

Rewarding

Hiring early talent using a structured training programme like an apprenticeship significantly improves the chances of the person succeeding.

Future-proofing

Investing in your early talent develops a workforce that has skills to match the needs of your business.

Profitable

Incentives are available if you take on apprentices who are 16-18, 19-24 with an Education Health and Care plan or 19-24 and a care leaver.

How apprenticeships are funded

Apprenticeships are now funded by the Apprenticeship Levy.

£3 million+

Businesses with an annual payroll of over £3 million meet the threshold to become 'levy-payers.'

0.5%

Levy payers pay 0.5% of their annual payroll into a digital account.

Levy funds

Funds in the account are converted into vouchers that are only redeemable on approved apprenticeship training. 

24 months

After 24 months, the funds expire and returned back to the Treasury.

How non-levy businesses benefit from apprenticeships

How non-levy businesses benefit from apprenticeships

Businesses that sit under the £3 million threshold are only required to pay 5% of the cost of the apprenticeship; the government pay the remaining 95%. This is called co-investment.

For example, the £11,000 Digital Marketer apprenticeship would only cost you £550. If you’re a business with 49 employees or less, the government will cover 100% of the costs of the apprenticeship.

Find out more

Whether you're looking to hire a new apprentice, up-skill an existing employee, or expand your own skills and start your career, an Arch apprenticeship with Avado guarantees to provide apprentices with the skills to become confident and competent in their field. Find out how by speaking to a member of the team today.