Corporate Case Study: Global Cosmetics Company
Internal Talent at the Heart of Digital Transformation
A Leader in Digital
This global cosmetics company has been at the forefront of digital transformation, not only in the beauty sector but also the broader CPG and luxury retail segments internationally.
Recognised as the pre-eminent leader in digital innovation, they delight their customers with the use of technology, data, and insights to serve seamless customer experiences.
At the heart of this organisation’s success, is their investment in Internal Talent. The company prioritises people development, especially in the areas of digital marketing and data to equip their staff with the skills and capabilities to deliver quality services to its customers.
Continuous Learning in the Age of Digital
As the organisation’s education partner in Hong Kong, Avado has been supporting their people development priorities through a range of training programmes, delivered across a multi-year learning journey.
Learning Themes and Topics
- •Customer-centricity, Customer empathy & Customer journey
- Digital Marketing pillars
- Digital Marketing frameworks, Tools, Best practices
- Holistic Marketing campaigns that deliver impact and relevance
- Performance measurements, Testing and Iterative ways of working
- Data-first mindset and Data-led decision making
- Storytelling with data and Data visualisation
- Collaboration across teams, breaking down traditional siloes