How to survive the death of the cookie (and what’s coming next)
At the start of 2020, Google announced its plan to remove cookies from its Chrome browser. It followed up this year to emphasise that it would not be building alternative trackers. With such privacy changes taking place, the global pandemic ongoing and new technology emerging, how can marketers navigate the already fast-paced evolution of digital advertising and maximise their return on investment?
Equally importantly, how can brands take action and prepare for a data-driven world in constant flux?
To answer these questions, we’ve prepared a recording of a webinar that’s hosted by data analytics expert, Timo Josten, exploring the marketing strategies and frameworks that lay the foundation for demystifying a complex marketing landscape.
You will gain invaluable insights on:
1) The current ‘State of Affairs’ in relation to Data & Advertising
2) Future-Proofing Digital Advertising
- Three Truths: Finding, Engaging & Accountable
- Digital Journey Mapping
- Adapting a Business Framework
- Consumer Journey Tracking
3) Preparing for a Cookieless Future
- Outlining the ‘Issue’ (no more cookies!?)
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Party Cookies – a reminder
- What does this mean for advertisers?
For more information about Avado’s Academies
You can contact us at the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +65 6876 7908