Human Resources Apprentice
- HR Support
Ipsos is one of the world’s largest market research companies with offices in 86 countries. We are an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to over 5,000 clients worldwide. Proudly, we are the only global market research company that is still controlled and operated by market researchers. We are intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively to service our clients most effectively.
Human Resources Apprentice (L3) – Learning & Development
We are searching for a bright, enthusiastic and talented Apprentice to join the hardworking and innovative UK HR team in our London office. You will report directly into the Learning and Development Partner, whilst work closely with the HR Administrators to support learning and development across all business areas, providing sound, practical and accurate HR support within a fast paced, busy department.
At Ipsos MORI, we have a focus on our employee experience and you will play a key part in this. We are looking for someone who is curious, creative and conscientious, with a keen interest in the world of Learning & Development and the positive impact it can have in the business.
As an HR Apprentice within the Learning and Development team, the focus of this role will be to manage and coordinate the delivery of learning and development processes, procedures and activities for the UK. You will help manage and produce detailed reports for audit, budget and performance purposes and help to improve and challenge the status quo. Your focus on employee experience translates into thoughtful and speedy responses to queries and requests.
Full training will be given as part of this apprenticeship which will last for 18 months. You will study towards a level 3 qualification in HR Support whilst also developing practical experience in the workplace.
Experience and Skill
To gain the most out of the role, it is important to have the ability to work in ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment and to not be afraid to ask questions! The ideal candidate may have previous administrative experience in a busy, high-volume environment and excellent computer skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook). More importantly, we are seeking someone who prides themselves in running things smoothly, whether it’s a programme, event or a meeting!
Ipsos MORI is an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that everybody is different and strive to harness those differences to create an inclusive environment where individuals feel valued, their talents are recognised and they are given every opportunity to develop their full potential.
Having a flexible working culture where we support our colleagues and celebrate our successes is important to us. We invest our time in you and you’ll benefit from working alongside our expert teams. Your manager will help you set goals to achieve your personal objectives throughout the year and help you exceed these.
And the fun stuff …
- 25 days’ holiday which increases over time to 30 days, plus an extra day for your birthday.
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Annual summer and All Staff events
- Team Christmas parties
- Season ticket loan
- Opportunities to get to know and socialise with Ipsos colleagues across the UK through social events and common interests offered by our Ipsos Clubs programme
- A huge variety of benefits e.g. pension contributions, income protection, winter flu jabs, eye care vouchers, online and high street discounts
3 Thomas More Street E1W 1YW, London, UKApply
- HR Support
- Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- IT Support Analyst
- Apprentice Data Analyst
- Service Desk Analyst
- Human Resources Apprentice
- Talent Management and Development Apprentice
- IT Support Apprentice - Rochdale
- Data Analyst Apprentice at Professional Beauty
- 2 x Digital Marketing Apprentices at Professional Beauty
- Advertising and Media Executive Apprentice - MOTION - IPG Mediabrands
- Advertising & Media Account Executive
- QA Apprentice
- Analytics Apprentice
- Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
- IT Apprentice
- Digital / Marketing Apprentice