Recruitment Manager, Sales & Marketing
About the Client
One of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond, that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Lead and drive team performance and ensure the development of the team members to their maximum potential.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup’s commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with:
- Bachelors’ Degree with at least 4 years’ experience of having worked within recruitment and/or sales
- People management experience for Managerial role, opportunity to manage a team of 2-4 people
- Consultant/Senior Consultant role is available depending on experience
- Passion for a commercial role and what you have done in your career to demonstrate such passion
- Strong values that are in line with ours
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with C-level executives as business development activity is focused on targeting global/regional leaders from the sector
Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
What’s on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world’s biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.
Recent Job Vacancies
- Global Vice President, Marketing - Series A SaaS Firm
- APAC Marketing Manager, Contract
- Business Development Manager (KOL Marketing) - AdTech
- Regional Marketing Lead (Pharma)
- Senior Manager, Partnerships & Strategic Alliances - STEM
- Accounts Executive - Billing
- Regional Commercial Director- CPG
- SEA Sales Director - EdTech
- Client Development Director - AdTech (Programmatic)
- Associate, Trade Sales, Global Transaction Banking
- Product Designer - Fintech
- R&D Manager (Food Technologist)
- Strategy & Finance Analyst/Senior Analyst
- Lead, Corporate Comms & Ethics - Global Tech Player
- Regional Brand Manager - FMCG
- Senior Account Executive, SE Asia - Financial Software Services