Business Development Manager (KOL Marketing) – AdTech
About the Client
The client is a public-listed, leading AdTech firm with offices in eighteen cities around the world. They work on exciting technologies to enable businesses and brands drive growth in the digital world of today.
The KOL Business Development Manager will be responsible for bringing onboard new clients in the region, and provide consultative advice for KOL marketing and advertisement solutions. This role will work closely with the internal marketing & media team.
- Responsible for developing overseas clients , identifying clients’ needs and providing professional KOL marketing solution and suggestion.
- Responsible for KOL related business consulting/clients relationship maintaining/signing contracts
- Coordinate with internal KOL marketing and media team to achieve the strategic targets, and responsible for clients marketing effects.
- New business pitching, confidence in a client-facing hunting role.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 2 or more years’ experience of business development / hunting sales role
- Good regional market insights & excellent communication skills for a client-facing role
- Working knowledge of the regional & local KOL landscape; direct experience working on KOL campaigns is an advantage
- Local KOL clients sources preferred; previous experience of working directly with brands
What’s on Offer
The client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing AdTech firm. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the AdTech industry, to become a standout leader in the advertising world. The ideal candidate is one who can take ownership of their work, drive business growth and is able to be work individually in an autonomous role.
|Job Reference No. AMP4198818|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- S/VP - Digital Transformation
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital