A digital experience agency specializing in marketing technology, HubSpot CRM implementation & CMS development, social media marketing, UI/UX design & digital marketing campaigns.
The Account Manager initiates, maintains and manages clients accounts at the agency on an ongoing and project basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts. In this role, the Account Manager insures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible account management and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
The role is client facing and has scope for career development and enhancing skills across a range of disciplines.
Successful candidates for this role will report directly to the Account Director and indirectly to the
Business Lead on accounts assigned.
Planning, Analysing, Evaluating, Presenting
- Work with the Account Director/Business Lead to develop an understanding of clients’ business issues to provide proposals and plans which solve their marketing challenges.
- Actively support the development or business proposals and presentation of proposals to clients.
- Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables.
Collaborates with the Business Team on preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Reviews, analyses and evaluates the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: all assigned creative projects, internal agency projects and assigned new business projects.
- Provide client platform / business updates on a regular basis to demonstrate upcoming opportunities and threats to their business.
- Work closely with Producers in defining project scope, and creation of project specifications and time plans.
- Determines project risk on an ongoing basis, escalates issues as needed.
Evaluate best team makeup for assigned projects.
- Monitors out of scope requests, initiates additional estimates and approvals.
Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Provides leadership within the agency and monitors work scope against all variables.
- Ownership of client communications for timelines and delivery of assets post campaign confirmation to drive client satisfaction and account retention.
- Act as the team leader on all assigned accounts.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure positive workflow. Escalating exceptions and issues to Director Level as required.
- Educating clients and managing their needs and expectations.
- Manage assigned projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide and maintain projects status – liaising with development teams, designers and commercial staff to provide accurate updates of project statuses.
- Project quality assurance – testing and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope.
- Asset Management, sourcing through final delivery.
- Initiates and leads all appropriate project meetings.
Financial & Administrative
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects.
- Creates and maintains all project backup, status reports, PO’s, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs, pre production books and any other associated backup.
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects – create purchase orders, monitor actual vs. budgeted costs.
- Manage the production of new business presentations and materials as assigned.
- Manage agency internal projects and assist in preparing materials for creative presentations and meetings.
- Works with the Business Team to ensure proper billing and invoicing.
- Reviews WIPs and final billing reports.
- Strong business and personal ethics.
|Job Reference No. AV10030921|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager