APAC Brand and Reputation Program Manager
Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Well-Established Technology Company
Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on brand and program management strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Conduct content analysis for skilling programs based on current and future users needs and desk research. Identify the need gap and build a plan to meet the gap.
- Build annual content strategy for online and offline training that can be localized and scaled in country.
- Overseeing development and scaling of content and best practices for skilling programs and our partners.
- Secure pan-APAC or regional external partners to co-produce new skilling content for programs.
- Partner with various teams (global, regional, and local teams) to source or produce new skilling content.
- Create go-to-market plan for each of the new content to drive engagement and impact.
- Collect best practices from countries and facilitate a sharing platform across the region.
- Manage production, maintenance, and measurement. Provide insights and learnings to inform website optimization for the region.
What you’ll need to succeed
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic achievement 3+ years of full-time working experience in marketing or consulting
- Experience in education content creation, brand management, and research
- Exceptional project management skills, and able to lead projects independently taking full ownership of the project and driving it forward proactively
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills and ability to communicate with and influence senior cross functional stakeholders
- Solid experience in organizing and pushing a project forward, identifying a clear path for all parties, and keeping the group on time and on goal.
- Proven project management skills, e.g. managing cross-functional teams. Ability to create effective relationships to influence and collaborate, across all levels.
- Experience in creating and executing high-impact meaningful integrated marketing campaigns directed at engagement.
- Proven success setting up programs for and with public/social sector/CSR.
What you’ll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world’s largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
|Job Reference No. AHY1198006|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager