Assistant Director, Corporate Services
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning Singapore-registered charity with the mission is to provide financial literacy and self-development skills to foreign domestic workers and lower income women to enable them and their families to break out of the cycle of poverty.
The role of Director, Programmes and Development, is one that contributes to the strategic development of the organisation’s programme offerings and is responsible for developing strategic partnerships with partner organisations.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Programmes and Development Director is responsible for :
- guiding the development of new programmes as well as determining the direction of the current student and alumni programmes,
- overseeing the research and evaluation initiatives that will track the success and impact of their programmes,
- managing curriculum reviews to ensure that their programmes remain effective and relevant to its students.
- play a key role in developing new partnerships to further the organisation’s programme priorities, including partnerships with local and international non-profits as well as funders.
The position is full-time.
The Programmes and Development Director is expected to spend two Sundays a month on campus or, in light of Covid-19, supporting Sunday online activities.
Note: time off-in-lieu will be provided for work on Sundays.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to guide all aspects of programme development and management.
- Develop and build partnerships with corporate partners or other non-profit organisations to expand outreach and enhance the impact of Aidha’s programmes
- Passion for working and interacting with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Able to work with different internal and external stakeholders from across nationalities and industries
Preferred achievements / characteristics:
- Experience in the non-profit sector would be an asset
Job Reference No. AV01080721
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- S/VP - Digital Transformation
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital