Assistant Marketing Manager
They are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to drive marketing strategies.
Your new company
They are a pioneer in workforce solutions and the International Sourcing Centre (ISC) is the engine that drives their Sourcing, Compliance and Candidate Care activity across the region. Through their industry leading global capabilities and expertise in local delivery, they provide clients with a fresh, unique approach to ensuring their workforce needs drive their business goals.
Their Talent Solutions services include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Service Provider (MSP) services, Vendor Management Solutions (VMS) and modular services as well as can help clients in their talent attraction strategies and raising employer brand via the latest technologies and digital tactics.
With over 600 employees operating from 12 offices in Asia across 16 specialisms, they believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. with them, you’ll do it every day.
Your new role
As a Assistant Marketing Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing, Asia and your responsibilities include:
- Responsibe for building, delivering and maintaining sales collateral, digital copy and thought leadership content, maximising visibility via traditional and digital platforms and publications
- You will use a variety of marketing tools and strategies, including email marketing, search and social, both paid and organic, and manage integrated hybrid marketing campaigns from concept to execution to drive traffic and generate interest in Talent Solutions
- Plan and execute with digital campaigns manager, paid social campaigns to reach targeted audiences, both locally and regionally
- Work with the Engagement Marketers and Senior Project Manager across the region to plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, creating engaging and relevant content including testing to optimise results
- Measure and forecast performance of all digital marketing campaigns against marketing objectives (ROI and KPIs) with the Digital Campaigns Managers and Regional Marketing Analyst
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills with a demonstrated ability to write creative and engaging content for a variety of platforms including websites, social media, and email campaigns
- Expertise in briefing and managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Capable of making sound, timely business decisions and able to gain the buy-in of stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with analytics tools, Content Management Systems, Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
What you’ll get in return
With them you’ll never stand still because they will harness your potential. They believe in promoting their people based on merit. With world-class training and mentoring from senior leaders, the possibilities for your career are endless.
As a Assistant Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to determine your career path that is aligned with your skills and interests. Achieve and you’ll be developed into people or business leadership role. They have transparent promotion criteria, so you’ll always have a goal to work towards. They provide an attractive base salary and bonus.
|Job Reference No. AHY1202501|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager