Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
Why work for Avado?
As a leading provider of consumer and corporate L&D solutions in Singapore, we believe in unlocking potential and changing lives through lifelong learning. We are a strong, established, and growing business on the cusp of Start-up and SME. We work hard and enjoy our work as well as the people we work with. We have a dynamic, agile, and fast-paced business environment with a busy but fun office in Singapore and Hong Kong. Thanks to our leading product set and excellent customer base, our business continues to grow steadily and healthily year on year. In 2020 we launched our Skills Ignition programme, part of the SG United initiative in partnership with SkillsFuture Singapore.
We offer a competitive compensation package with good commissions, holiday entitlement and medical cover. This is your opportunity to work with globally renowned experts in the fields of Data and Digital Transformation. If you want to be part of a team delivering cutting edge Digital Transformation in Asia, then this role will be perfect for you and your career.
This role will focus on screening and enrolling potential learners into our Skills Ignition programme. We are looking for a dynamic, meticulous, and positive individual with entry sales and administration experience. Your experience has given you the confidence you need to and achieve your results.
As an independent individual, you will be responsible for managing your time and achieving your targets. Your typical day will be a mix of responding to inbound queries, following up, handling the enrolment process and reporting to Telesales Manager, APAC.
- Maximise student enrolments to meet Project requirement
- To provide operational support to the Sales department
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of AVADO courses and services pertaining to the Project
- Understand education level, commitments, and motivations of prospective students and provide advice and consultation regarding course sign up
- Use sales technology and tools to boost productivity
- Experience in B2C sales (Min 2 years)
- Experience with CRM (Ideally Salesforce)
- Experience selling learning & development/professional qualifications
- Able to multi-task and comfortable working in a high volume, fast pace environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, high adaptability and positive attitude are expected
- Excellent communicator with excellent listening skills
- Good computer skills
- Experience of working in the education or training sector is advantageous but not essential
- Fluent in English, additional local language is a bonus
- Able to start work immediately
- Convertible to full time at the end of the contract based on performance
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- S/VP - Digital Transformation
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital
- Application/Production Support Engineer (eCommerce, Permanent)