Brand Marketing Manager
The client is an eCommerce business and they are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join them!
Your new company
The client is an online business and they are looking to grow their marketing team!
Your new role
As the Brand Marketing Manager, you will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to create marketing strategies and drive business. Your responsibilities will include digital, social, offline marketing efforts to drive acquisition and engagement. You will plan and oversee campaign budget and planning, track campaign performances as well as post-campaign reports.
What you’ll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to have at least 4-6 years of experience in a similar capacity and an ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get in return
In addition to joining a fast growing business, you will have the opportunity to drive and lead your own initiatives. The client has a great company culture and transparency at all levels.
|Job Reference No. AHY1198257|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager