Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Well-Established Technology Company
Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on data analysis strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Campaign measurement / analysis – Analyze the effectiveness of marketing investments, derive insights, and develop high-impact recommendations (outside of ROI)
- Infra Building & Maintenance – Develop tools, dashboards, and data infrastructure to explain spending activity and effectiveness across different initiatives to a range of audiences.
- Ad hoc analysis – Deep dive of PA & Market to understand business drivers etc
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-5 years of experience in an analytical environment; including but not exclusively: business analytics, quantitative marketing, financial planning and analysis, management consulting, or investment banking.
- Technical skills querying & maintaining databases (SQL), analyzing data, creating reports and dashboards, and communicating findings.
- Ability to derive data-driven business insights and to effectively communicate actionable recommendations.
- Hands on experience using statistical methods and tools to forecast and measure impact (e.g. R and Python)
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world’s largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
|Job Reference No. AHY1198519|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)
- Marketing Strategy & Operation Officer
- Digital Marketing Executive (B2B Digital Publication)
- Business Development Manager (IT Services)
- Digital Copywriter
- Account Manager
- Digital Art Director
- Sales Support Manager (SEO/SEM required)
- News Campaign Manager
- Enterprise Sales Director, APAC (Martech/Adtech experience)
- Content Manager, Employer Brand APAC
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- JAPAC Brand & Reputation Manager
- Management Associate
- Brand Manager