CRM Executive (MNC, Immediate)
About the Client
The Client, a global multinational global organization in the electronic industry is looking for a CRM Executive to support their growing Customer Service department.
- Develop and manage the company’s Customer Database, ensuring data completeness, cleanliness and accuracy.
- Work (with support of a data-specialist vendor) towards the integration of currently unconnected customer data sets into a Customer Database.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retain existing customers, increase brand loyalty and expand the company brand. Collaborate with various departments to ensure the efficiency of CRM strategy in every aspect of the business.,
- Drive new ideas, that will support the over-arching customer 360 strategy, shaping the Customer Engagement Framework that underpins all communications.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (eg; Data Sciences/ Marketing).
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a CRM / loyalty marketing role
- Strong experience with CRM tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, SAP, Marketing Cloud).
- Strong experience interpreting relational database structures
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
What’s on Offer
- Attractive remuneration.
- 5 days’ work (Monday- Friday).
- Good working environment.
|Job Reference No. AMP4159758|
Recent Job Vacancies
- B2B - Content Writer
- Business Intelligence Manager - FMCG MNC
- Regional Marketing Executive (Healthcare)
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- E-Commerce Executive
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital
- Brand Partnership Manager - Cryptocurrency