CRM Specialist – Ecommerce
About the Client
The client is a high a growth ecommerce and tech business based in Singapore that is spread across 5 different markets/regions. They are seeing a huge increase in sales due to the current situation and backing from a global ecommerce player.
- Define strategy for customer lifecycle campaigns that are specific to the customer and their pain points
- Develop and execute customer lifecycle campaigns focused on customer engagement, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Partner with Marketing, Growth, Product, Engineering, Finance, and Data to execute and optimise a multi-channel, multi-touch, cross-device lifecycle program
- Create and manage actionable segmentation of our existing customer base to be able to push the right content to the right people at the right time
- Deliver more personalized marketing messages to customers based on product usage, industry and customer size with the objective of driving adoption and customer engagement through timely and relevant communications
- Work with the team to define lifecycle and engagement plans, including customer segmentation, email execution, workflow development, reporting, and performance optimisation
- Analyse and communicate campaign results and insights (ROI &CRM KPIs and performance) to the wider team and make recommendations for future campaigns, highlighting business opportunities
- Ensure campaigns are designed to reach customers with personalized communications including through email, website and in-app notifications.
- Use a test and learn approach to measure lift from improved customer messaging and personalization.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and strategy to support each stage of their customer journey-from onboarding to adoption to retention to advocacy.
- Actively monitor and report on the effectiveness of the customer lifecycle marketing program including customer engagement and advocacy to optimise.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in data analytics and problem solving
- Knowledge of working with a CRM tool
- Multi-channel marketing campaign management
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and deriving creative cross-channel marketing campaigns to drive results
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines including the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage competing demands and expectations
- Ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of complex global businesses
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent program management skills, with a unique blend of creative problem solving, business acumen, and analytical aptitude
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to develop campaign strategies that drive ROI
- Able to travel across the region
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
What’s on Offer
A brilliant opportunity for an ambitious person to join a growing regional of a wider business. This role is great for someone who comes from a fast paced, high growth, start up type background.
The right person will have a strong CRM background and be able to offer value to the business straight away.
|Job Reference No. AMP4191016|
Recent Job Vacancies
- B2B - Content Writer
- Business Intelligence Manager - FMCG MNC
- Regional Marketing Executive (Healthcare)
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer