Customer Service Specialist (Ecommerce)
About the Client
The client is a top FMCG firm. Given their current expansion plans they are looking for a Customer Service Specialist focusing on Ecommerce orders.
Your new role:
- Work with the demand planner to ensure that the right inventory available at the right time in the right place and at the right price.
- Provide support relating to orders, inventory availability and response to fundamental questions regarding order such as status, price, availability, tracking information, and order confirmation.
- Manage the process of setting up products for forecasting.
- Oversee the shipping of products from production centers to APAC warehouses.
- Review and propose an improvement to APAC demand planning and supply chain processes.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role – with fulfillment management and warehouse management systems for eCommerce business.
- Experience with SAP
Recent Job Vacancies
- Commercial Excellence Leader (APAC) - Industrial MNC
- Account Executive, Universities - EdTech
- Communications Manager
- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
- Senior Manager, Market Intelligence - Olefins & Polyolefins
- Avado Enrolment Officer, APAC (6 months FTC)
- E-Commerce Executive
- Product Manager (Cloud connectivity, Networking, Internet)
- S/VP - Digital Transformation
- Marketing Specialist APAC - Consumer Electronic MNC
- Marketing Manager (Publishing)
- Digital Campaign Manager - AdTech
- Global Public Relations Lead - Fast Growing Game Developer
- Senior Digital Health Specialist, APAC
- Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Digital
- Application/Production Support Engineer (eCommerce, Permanent)