Digital Art Director
A digital experience agency specializing in marketing technology, HubSpot CRM implementation & CMS development, social media marketing, UI/UX design & digital marketing campaigns.
They are seeking an Art Director to concept and execute creative campaigns that blend storytelling and visual innovation.
As part of their Creative team, you will provide direction and leadership to team members, execute company objectives, and partner with cross-functional departments on strategy and execution.
- Responsible for managing and supporting a team of graphic designers to bring concepts, presentations, and prototypes to life. Collaborate on the ideation and development of innovative marketing campaigns.
- Participate in the execution of the entire creative process within an allotted time frame and budget.
- Work with project managers and creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and deadlines met.
Oversee the creative department by training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring staff.
- Collaborate with managers, designers, writers, other marketing team members, and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate concepts, themes, and messages are represented
effectively and consistently for the business objective(s) and audience(s).
- Lead presentations and effectively communicate a creative vision.
- Create interface concepts, original graphics and icons for use on new media projects and websites.
- Providing initial designs, refining directions and working with developers through final delivery of a project.
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team.
- Produce graphic material and selection of typography for use in projects and promotion of online services and products.
- Responsible for UX and concept functional tools for websites.
Implement web design parameters, style guides and visual standards.
- Implement web standards and best practices.
- Quality checks for day-to-day creative works.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
- Diploma/Degree in a relevant field of study.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in the related field. Prior experience as an Art Director.
- Proficient in authoring tools such as Adobe Experience, Illustrator, Photoshop and Animate.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with business representatives.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects at once, work within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities at any given time.
- Able to communicate visual designs and interactive concepts.
- Able to work independently, as well as collaboratively, with the Creative Director, production team and Project Managers on a variety of projects.
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent.
- Strong understanding of intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interface, motion design, navigation, and an affinity for experimental concepts.
- Understanding of UX and AI on a digital platform.
- Understanding of browser and device capabilities.
|Job Reference No. AV9030921|
Recent Job Vacancies
- Senior Digital Account Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Merchant Acquisition / Account Manager (Digital Payments)
- Sales Support Analyst
- Digital Copywriter
- APAC Cross Channel Manager
- Management Associate
- Regional Business Development Manager SEA
- Partnerships Manager
- SEO Manager
- Marketing Specialist (SMB)
- Assistant Marketing Manager
- Senior Digital Project Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager